HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
Ignore Alexa's warning about destroying timelines and choose options that show the MC is excited to be having sex with whoever you've picked.
Weirdly, that one was easy for me to get, and the opposite is harder... even though I got it in an earlier version. (I've had the good ending scenes unlocked since around v1.3.) I wonder what I'm doing wrong in this case. I've tried most of the combinations of responses for the Sam/Ashley/Daphne event and then the Emily/Jessica/Meiko event, and so far, even when I try to nope out, I get forced into "disrupting the timeline".

I see dialogue suggesting I get "one freebee", but I don't know if that's an actual clue. I might try choosing responses some more, more carefully, and I hope I finally unlock it. (I'm assuming that once Lexx states Alexa isn't there to protect me, I've botched that attempt.)

Mar 15, 2022
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.5 beta Compatible]
[Updated on 20/05/2024]

View attachment 1661476

Unlocked in this version (1.5 beta):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
I'll keep waiting

Reactions: afdjuicy

HornyMonkey753

Nov 4, 2018
So not sure if this is a good place to post this but curious, if we have any news on when part 2 drops? Cause I really enjoyed this game. It's been a long time since I actually went through the time unlocking all the scenes for a hentai game.

That aside I am just curious if we have any time frame on it and what kind of changes it might hold. Cause I'm really into the over all story.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
So not sure if this is a good place to post this but curious, if we have any news on when part 2 drops? Cause I really enjoyed this game. It's been a long time since I actually went through the time unlocking all the scenes for a hentai game.

That aside I am just curious if we have any time frame on it and what kind of changes it might hold. Cause I'm really into the over all story.
He's said there might as well be 3 weeks of voting because nothings ready. He's doing the code work for the base of it all but he's not been rendering p2 art this week as far as I know. The high tier monthly patrons haven't had their requests made yet.

As for changes, he's said it's more of the same but better.... so we'll all have to see what that means.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Weirdly, that one was easy for me to get, and the opposite is harder... even though I got it in an earlier version. (I've had the good ending scenes unlocked since around v1.3.) I wonder what I'm doing wrong in this case. I've tried most of the combinations of responses for the Sam/Ashley/Daphne event and then the Emily/Jessica/Meiko event, and so far, even when I try to nope out, I get forced into "disrupting the timeline".

I see dialogue suggesting I get "one freebee", but I don't know if that's an actual clue. I might try choosing responses some more, more carefully, and I hope I finally unlock it. (I'm assuming that once Lexx states Alexa isn't there to protect me, I've botched that attempt.)
I don't know the answers off the top of my head sadly, but did you redo the bad end trophy this time? There is a second part to it now.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
I don't know the answers off the top of my head sadly, but did you redo the bad end trophy this time? There is a second part to it now.
If by bad end trophy, you mean Priorities, and if by second part you mean two possible endings, then yes, I got both.

...I managed to get Sweet Preservation this time. Ran Sam and Emily, chose the "don't do it" options, did it anyway, and somehow got the good ending. I don't know why it worked this time.

All I have left now is five unique deaths on Halloween. Pretty sure I know what I'm missing for that one.

Reactions: Rubbishcoder

_user

Jan 16, 2022
So how long does the time loop go on for? Does it go on forever until you hit endgame requirements or after certain amount of time resets?
The time loop goes on till you hit the end of season 1, at which point you can save or go back. Season 2 will probably have a new time loop.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
I really hope it's a time loop focused on graduation. Now that prom is finished, graduation is the next logical event.
I mean, it's a big real life milestone sure, but this is a sex game, and graduation really does not work in that context. Everyone wears the same outfits and it's all quite serious. A couple of scenes for some humor? Absolutely. But every scene revolving around it would get old fast.

The time loop could be anything like a beach outing, a snow holiday, first day at college...

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I watched every Emily movie night and still havent gotten the Tentacles from the deep trophy.
Including the Emily/Alexa lesbian stuff? Been so long since I did that but you might need Emily's lesbian zeta for it to show. Not sure if the Emily/Alexa futa scene also counts.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Including the Emily/Alexa lesbian stuff? Been so long since I did that but you might need Emily's lesbian zeta for it to show. Not sure if the Emily/Alexa futa scene also counts.
I got everything unlocked in the gallery and replayed every scene with all of the choices. For Emely and Alexa it were 4 different ones, lesbian 2 and the other girls between 1-2 i think.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I got everything unlocked in the gallery and replayed every scene with all of the choices. For Emely and Alexa it were 4 different ones, lesbian 2 and the other girls between 1-2 i think.
Do another prom and see if it pops up after the time loop? Some trophies only show after, I don't know if that one also needs it.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Do another prom and see if it pops up after the time loop? Some trophies only show after, I don't know if that one also needs it.
The main themes needed thattoo. Only going to the next loop didnt help. The only thing left would be replaying prom often enough to get through all movie nights again i think.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The main themes needed thattoo. Only going to the next loop didnt help. The only thing left would be replaying prom often enough to get through all movie nights again i think.
Depending on when you started the game it could have all got messed up a few updates ago when the zeta's got wiped but the scenes still showed as unlocked in the replay gallery. My save doesn't have the futa scene as an option or Emily's lesbian zeta, but all the scenes are in the replay gallery because I've seen them before when I originally had the zeta. My trophy for the movie night is unlocked though so I don't know what's going on with yours.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes