Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Does anyone know a way to unlock the Taken theme? I've been through every single "taken" scene for every character, with or without ntr and it just won't unlock...

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone know a way to unlock the Taken theme? I've been through every single "taken" scene for every character, with or without ntr and it just won't unlock...
Don't know, sometimes you need to do another time jump to unlock them, but if you've tried that and are definitely sure you've done all characters, then try and re do people with different levels of prom like Emily. other than that no idea.

Reactions: Grosconnard

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
For the tentacles from the deep trophy do i have to see each scene in a different run or can i just quick save and then quick load and choose a different scene and it counts ?
I have done the QS-QL method but the trophy is still locked.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
For the tentacles from the deep trophy do i have to see each scene in a different run or can i just quick save and then quick load and choose a different scene and it counts ?
I have done the QS-QL method but the trophy is still locked.
hi, I don't know how I managed to unlock it but I had a movie night only with Emily and Sam, only once, but probably the affinity between both of them counts, I'm on Zeta 3 affinity, with both protagonists.

Reactions: ARB582

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
hi, I don't know how I managed to unlock it but I had a movie night only with Emily and Sam, only once, but probably the affinity between both of them counts, I'm on Zeta 3 affinity, with both protagonists.
This worked, but I had to do it for Alexa,Emily and Sam. I only saw one option for each of them and it worked. I had to do it different loops though, the QS-QL method didn't work.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
finally got around to doing Baily's prom and..

John: you gotta pull it out!
me: you fucking coward!

seriously, there should be way more creampies in this given how many times he is depicted as a quick shot :cautious:

*so stupid question, how do i get bravery and knowledge zetas? is that a phase 2 thing?

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
finally got around to doing Baily's prom and..

me: you fucking coward!

seriously, there should be way more creampies in this given how many times he is depicted as a quick shot :cautious:

*so stupid question, how do i get bravery and knowledge zetas? is that a phase 2 thing?
Bravery Zeta is indeed a end of phase 1 storyline but i don't remember about Knowledge Zeta.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
The resolution of the first chapter was satisfying and the issues with the contentious capture scenes were addressed elegantly. One animation did make the girls' skin texture look staticky in the final Christmas trophy with Emily and Sam.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes