Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Boy are you going to be surprised, when you reach the end. There is a make over you're going to like.

Narcissists are hilarious. So basically you just throw random shit out there and argue semantics like some third rate sophist drop out. Then peddle ad hominems when people call out your bullshit. Pathetic.
narcissists? what? we get off to these games that cater to us and when they no longer do we voice our discontent. i didn't "drop out" somebody just filled me in with information i didn't know which made me less disappointed with dev, as i don't keep up with the thread. if you want to use narcissist as an ad-hom or argue philosophy i don't think a gooning forum is the right place to be spending your time.

Reactions: STOIRTAP

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
It's updated from v1.5 to v1.6 so there are several Halloween scenes for the people who didn't have them before in this update, plus trophies.

Phase 2 does not yet exist but Llama has put a poll up for who to focus on, now he's working on it. Ashley was winning when I voted for someone else.

EDIT, now Emily is winning, Ashley is 2nd, Hot Mai is 3rd, Meiko is 4th but there's 7 days on the poll.
I'm not in the discord or anything, when you say "who to focus on", do you know what they actually mean by that? Like, will we only get scenes of them next, or just a little extra?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm not in the discord or anything, when you say "who to focus on", do you know what they actually mean by that? Like, will we only get scenes of them next, or just a little extra?
Probably just a little extra. Usually Llama would say what the scene involves but this time it's just picking characters. So instead of "Emily anal with Steve" or "Bailey with every other guy" like the ntr haters fear, it's just "Emily" or "Bailey" and it's a mystery to what is being made.

It's only round 1 but if there are 3 rounds of voting to fulfill the patron perks then at least 3 characters would get something but this isn't like usual as it's a new beginning. I guess soon this thread will be over.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Probably just a little extra. Usually Llama would say what the scene involves but this time it's just picking characters. So instead of "Emily anal with Steve" or "Bailey with every other guy" like the ntr haters fear, it's just "Emily" or "Bailey" and it's a mystery to what is being made.

It's only round 1 but if there are 3 rounds of voting to fulfill the patron perks then at least 3 characters would get something but this isn't like usual as it's a new beginning. I guess soon this thread will be over.
Ah shit thanks for reminding to go vote!

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
So many dev's have been run off, and just 2 of recent of games I play. I don't blame them, they didn't care content was pirated and even helped (a lot even). But people decided to be the way most are on this site.
Yeah it's sad. There's one I know of that basically abandoned Patreon and working exclusively through itch. If a dev has a good enough following they'll just follow them to a different platform. All they're doing is creating a series of minor inconveniences. I think some devs are really branching out to several platforms at once. Being smart and creating a cushion and options. There really should be a movement from adult game developers to migrate away from Patreon. It's become too much of a liability imo.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Listen I 100% agree that if people don't like a part of a game thats become a significant part of it, then staying in the thread and complaining about so long after its happened is dumb. You don't like what a games become? Well theres plenty of others on the site, play something else. But why lie about something so clearly unture?
I wasn't lying. I legitimately thought it was there from the start. And quite frankly the story line was set up for it. So it really shouldn't be a massive surprise it got added in. Question is why would people still obsess about it two years later? Two years later. Seriously move on with your lives.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah it's sad. There's one I know of that basically abandoned Patreon and working exclusively through itch. If a dev has a good enough following they'll just follow them to a different platform. All they're doing is creating a series of minor inconveniences. I think some devs are really branching out to several platforms at once. Being smart and creating a cushion and options. There really should be a movement from adult game developers to migrate away from Patreon. It's become too much of a liability imo.
As they should. But as much kicking, screaming, and shouting people do for SS, it always doesn't work out. Savior was making a few thousand a month, got booted off Patreon, now they are close to losing all energy for the game. This isn't the only dev/game to, seen so many who make the move to SS and it doesn't translate. It works for a few, but from the most I've seen, they make nowhere near they did the bankroll as they did from Patreon.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
As they should. But as much kicking, screaming, and shouting people do for SS, it always doesn't work out. Savior was making a few thousand a month, got booted off Patreon, now they are close to losing all energy for the game. This isn't the only dev/game to, seen so many who make the move to SS and it doesn't translate. It works for a few, but from the most I've seen, they make nowhere near they did the bankroll as they did from Patreon.
I can't argue with you there. My only response is that will remain that way while people continue to use Patreon as their go to. It's not just Adult games, by the way.I've seen content creators from different venues get booted for sketchy reasons. I have a list of reasons to dislike Patreon.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
i got a question, what even is the corruption thing? is that if you do take melvin's deals? if so than yeah, no one has room to bitch, it is basically a large neon sign that tells you what happens if you do.
Yeah essentially, literally the only way to see NTR in this game is if you fall for Melvin's tricks, which are again super highlighted as "THIS WILL LEAD TO NTR," and that also like, sets up potential NTR within the main cycle if, AGAIN, you fall for the, AGAIN, mega neon signed warnings.

So unless you're complaining something around the likes of "well NTR content however outnumbers the non NTR content in this game so I have less vanilla content to jerk off to!" which is a WILD statement to make for this game, or have some sort of constructive criticism over the plot (Like I was during the old "Post-CNC Ban" Beta with the Emily NTR and the Protagonist restarting time despite his mom having consensual sex with no tricks or mind control, and again mostly because that would go completely against the whole core of this game's plotline and characters), I again see no issue with a potential NTR bad end being here, especially given how, again, is extremely easy to avoid it.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Also just realized, always been bummed Stephanie didn't have a name starting with C to do a "The Hot Squad make you learn the ABCD" Joke, but just realized given how they are set up in the gallery, Bailey into Ashley into Daphne into Stephanie (Despite the correct order should be Bailey into Ashley into Stephanie into Daphne), that they actually are a pun name wise.

They are the BADS. The Baddies, to use modern slang.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's because of the payment options, one day your CC will work, the next week it won't. Some refuse to work even though they work literally every other site on the planet. If SS had PayPal, things would drastically change, but then again maybe not as people think SS is untrustworthy for various reason, and there is a litany of them. Some rather not be associated with the site at all with some of the content they serve and I can't say I blame any of them.

With Sexbot we are inching closer and closer to the eventual :devilish:
Paypal is one of the reasons why those developers are being kicked out of p@tr3on.
To build up on subscribestar they need time to make people migrate and unfortunately a lot of them don't know about the service, most don't even check the devs discord. So it becomes even harder to build up followers in subscribestar after getting kicked out from their main plataform.
Also Also:

View attachment 3814506

If you know you know.
Is this from the newest beta leaked?

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Paypal is one of the reasons why those developers are being kicked out of p@tr3on.
To build up on subscribestar they need time to make people migrate and unfortunately a lot of them don't know about the service, most don't even check the devs discord. So it becomes even harder to build up followers in subscribestar after getting kicked out from their main plataform.

Is this from the newest beta leaked?
That's Daphne's new trophy yes, the joke is that the dual trophy is Spider-Man related, and currently in Spider-Man comics the guy below, Paul "I once committed genocide and all I got was a redhead tradwife and two magic fake kids out of it" Rabin, is currently cucking Peter Parker due to a very infamous and stupid story line that is happening right now, like I do not say it lightly, hence the Joke "Paul is cucking the MC with Daphne."

Again, if you know you know.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sexbot-1.6Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: darks231
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes