destraction72

May 30, 2020
good morning, phase 1 finished, all the trophies found, now I'm waiting for phase 2, very nice and fun game, it reminds me a bit of a film from the 80s, revenge of the nerds, it was fun unlocking all the stories, both the vanilla ones and the ntr, nice, I hope the dev continues it, because it's really well done.

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Can someone provide us with a completed save file? The ones in this thread don't work. Gallery has nothing unlocked in it. I really don't wanna replay this game yet again.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
Can someone provide us with a completed save file? The ones in this thread don't work. Gallery has nothing unlocked in it. I really don't wanna replay this game yet again.
I repeated it all again from the beginning, but I already had everything unlocked from the beta version, in the final version, or just followed the ntr paths and or unlocked the added trophies, wait or wrong sorry, some trophies you unlock with the corruption/ntr path , others you unlock with the path no corruption or ntr

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
It is just or there are no new scenes?? When I started the new version, went to the gallery and it was complete. Just the phase 1 thing and some trophies? Ok......

pididy

Dec 6, 2020
Are we ever going to get sex with Meiko? for me she's like one of the hottest girl's in the game; also are there any plans for adding group sex?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Are we ever going to get sex with Meiko? for me she's like one of the hottest girl's in the game; also are there any plans for adding group sex?
You can fuck her in the Blackjack spinoff. She got a trophy this time called "The one that got away" because you don't fuck her in phase 1. Llama has said that p1 was getting the girls, p2 is juggling the girls so multiple people sex is probably coming.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good evening, let me understand there is nothing new in this update apart from just unlocking the trophies, question but will we get to phase 2 or does phase 2 not exist?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
good evening, let me understand there is nothing new in this update apart from just unlocking the trophies, question but will we get to phase 2 or does phase 2 not exist?
It's updated from v1.5 to v1.6 so there are several Halloween scenes for the people who didn't have them before in this update, plus trophies.

Phase 2 does not yet exist but Llama has put a poll up for who to focus on, now he's working on it. Ashley was winning when I voted for someone else.

EDIT, now Emily is winning, Ashley is 2nd, Hot Mai is 3rd, Meiko is 4th but there's 7 days on the poll.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
It's updated from v1.5 to v1.6 so there are several Halloween scenes for the people who didn't have them before in this update, plus trophies.

Phase 2 does not yet exist but Llama has put a poll up for who to focus on, now he's working on it. Ashley was winning when I voted for someone else.

EDIT, now Emily is winning, Ashley is 2nd, Hot Mai is 3rd, Meiko is 4th but there's 7 days on the poll.
thank you very much, so since I've unlocked all the trophies and scenes for each character, both vanilla and corruption (NTR), do I just have to play the Halloween and Christmas scenes right? or do I have to start everything from the beginning to unlock Halloween and Christmas?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
thank you very much, so since I've unlocked all the trophies and scenes for each character, both vanilla and corruption (NTR), do I just have to play the Halloween and Christmas scenes right? or do I have to start everything from the beginning to unlock Halloween and Christmas?
Nah, use the computer or the start of the time loop to get to the replay gallery, then in the bottom left of the Christmas and Halloween screens you can click to replay the events. Just check the trophies before hand so you know what to do to unlock them, some require the right (or wrong) choices.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
Nah, use the computer or the start of the time loop to get to the replay gallery, then in the bottom left of the Christmas and Halloween screens you can click to replay the events. Just check the trophies before hand so you know what to do to unlock them, some require the right (or wrong) choices.
ok thanks, well how or done for the trophies of the 1.5 final version, perfect.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
Will the Game continue with adding Phase 2? or will you make a new Game that start with Phase 2 ?
I mean like : will you add new files to the old or start new, so the files dont get to crazy big.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sexbot [v1.6 Beta] [LlamaMann Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,47 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,44 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Personally I wouldn't even mind if Phase 2 is set up as it's own personal game, keep the two phases nice and tidy, and can be sold as DLC on steam at a later date too for added cost effectiveness.

Also can I just say it's fucking weird how people complain about NTR in this game especially? Literally the only way for you to watch NTR scenes in this game is if you willingly do not listen to any warning and then, like, also act like an entitled asshole to most of the female characters, the only NTR that doesn't follow that is the one at the Bear Pong Table, and that is again caused by you raising Corruption earlier by, again, fumbling the bag extra hard.

Like this is not, I don't know, one of those harem games where you have to juggle thousands of love interests at once as they are surrounded on all sides by rivals or gangs of faceless men with large cocks, the gameplay leading to the NTR is fairly straightforward and easily avoided, we're not playing Starless FFS how can people complain about NTR content when the NTR content is at best an afterthought you can easily avoid?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I went to the <SexBot> thread to find out how things are going and what’s new... it turns out there’s nothing new, just another whining between anti-ntr vs ntr-fans. View attachment 3813153
Here to fill you in, the super early Halloween beta just dropped. Llama had some ideas he had to flesh out and is now eager to work on phase two.

A rousing discussion about bugs in food happened in the Discord general chat and members chat was filled with daydreams of young Emily cheerleader and her sexapades.

There. Now you're update;)

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Here to fill you in, the super early Halloween beta just dropped. Llama had some ideas he had to flesh out and is now eager to work on phase two.

A rousing discussion about bugs in food happened in the Discord general chat and members chat was filled with daydreams of young Emily cheerleader and her sexapades.

There. Now you're update;)
All I know is NTR and their whining and fanaticism. so I don't care, I just play SexBot :coffee::HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes