Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
"Nope"? Nope to what? I didn't ask a question, you asked, and I answered.
i think you should change your profile tag to "Getting started with Ren'py and having trouble? Maybe I can help. But then I will feel a sense of ownership over your game, and when things don't go the way I want them to, I'll turn into a big whiny bitch"

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
k, but the example for like movie night would be emily saying "wanna watch a movie?" then a text menu pops up with the options of "Alexa, Emily, Sam" and you click one.

Now, for movie night you have emily saying "wanna watch a movie?" then an image menu pops up with the options of "Alexa, Emily, Sam" and you click one.

Not sure how you don't think an image of a character is a not a cue to who the name belongs to...
First of all, I know the scene and have played it often enough to understand, what you mean. And you know, what you mean, too, of course. But I find it very useful to imagine someone, who is totally new to it. If you show to someone like that the question "wanna watch a movie?" and then as possible answers only the faces of some people, how is that person supposed to know, what you mean? Does the face of for example Barley mean "No, sorry, I have already plans with Barley instead" or "Yes, and I will invite Barley, too"? Adding the face is a fine idea for those, who are unsure, which name is which person. But with words you can do much more than with pictures (and much easier) and it feels like a waste to not use that but only use pictures and keeping things a bit vague.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i think you should change your profile tag to "Getting started with Ren'py and having trouble? Maybe I can help. But then I will feel a sense of ownership over your game, and when things don't go the way I want them to, I'll turn into a big whiny bitch"
Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with you, dude? When did you become incapable of taking criticism? Because that's exactly what's going on here. Someone has some pretty reasonable and constructive criticism, I agree with him and elaborate when you ask, and then you start getting abusive? Not sure I'm the "whiny bitch" here...

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
First of all, I know the scene and have played it often enough to understand, what you mean. And you know, what you mean, too, of course. But I find it very useful to imagine someone, who is totally new to it. If you show to someone like that the question "wanna watch a movie?" and then as possible answers only the faces of some people, how is that person supposed to know, what you mean? Does the face of for example Barley mean "No, sorry, I have already plans with Barley instead" or "Yes, and I will invite Barley, too"? Adding the face is a fine idea for those, who are unsure, which name is which person. But with words you can do much more than with pictures (and much easier) and it feels like a waste to not use that but only use pictures and keeping things a bit vague.
Exactly, having a written sentance as an answer with the face of the character at the side as a hint would be a far better immersive and smoother experiance.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with you, dude? When did you become incapable of taking criticism? Because that's exactly what's going on here. Someone has some pretty reasonable and constructive criticism, I agree with him and elaborate when you ask, and then you start getting abusive? Not sure I'm the "whiny bitch" here...
1720300405093.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This thread is approaching peak reddit. Each party condescending to the other while going over the top to show how cool and relaxed they are.

Reactions: ARB582

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Uh, pretty much anyone who's followed this thread for any length time has seen on several occasions where you haven't offered constructive criticism, but rather felt like you've had some weird fixation on part ownership of the game and if didn't get his way easily jumped on any criticism within a heart beat rather than any guidance to new players that were confused or not sure why the game mechanics were the way the way they were.

People in this forum often hide behind the word criticism for pure unadulterated narcissism.
Exactly, having a written sentance as an answer with the face of the character at the side as a hint would be a far better immersive and smoother experiance.
Look this isn't a VN. You want a VN experience with choices. I get that, but this isn't that type of game. The game mechanics are set up to follow one girl at a time and make choices based on that. What you're suggesting would ruin THAT flow.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Well, this has gotten old really fast, always the same criticism with the game play, i Just dont understand what it is so hard?? I mean at the beginning you only can choose Alexa, then you can choose Emily or Sam, and then you can met the Hot squad or going for Melvin Hot mom... and if you are interested there are New levels in Emily, Sam and Alexa... why it is so Hard to follow... and you can skip the parte that you have seen already.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Well, this has gotten old really fast, always the same criticism with the game play, i Just dont understand what it is so hard?? I mean at the beginning you only can choose Alexa, then you can choose Emily or Sam, and then you can met the Hot squad or going for Melvin Hot mom... and if you are interested there are New levels in Emily, Sam and Alexa... why it is so Hard to follow... and you can skip the parte that you have seen already.
tbh, this is my first playthrough and it is pretty self explanatory so far. I only got one question though.... how many loops do we get? like can we just keep goin and goin until we unlock everything?

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
tbh, this is my first playthrough and it is pretty self explanatory so far. I only got one question though.... how many loops do we get? like can we just keep goin and goin until we unlock everything?
You can keep going through the same loop for Phase 1 until you choose to go to prom with Alexa, Emily, and Sam on the same night. Doing that will kick off the start of Phase 2 and take you out of the previous loop.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
You can keep going through the same loop for Phase 1 until you choose to go to prom with Alexa, Emily, and Sam on the same night. Doing that will kick off the start of Phase 2 and take you out of the previous loop.
gonna guess that requires getting all 3 to zeta 3?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
not whining its just getting excessive and if dev continues next game like this he'll lose a large share of his supporters. if he doesn't then this game is no longer for me.
I can assure you a large portion of his supporters don't care and are a combined mix of harem, futa and ntr kinks.

It always cracks me up when you dopes go the , " dev will lose supporters if he goes full on ntr! " avenue. You have zero clue what you're talking about. It might not be for you, sure that's fine, but you absolutely don't speak for everyone else.

This past update he basically tied up lose ends which just happened to be NTR heavy. One update isn't an indication of the entire game direction.

Vondutch46

Nov 22, 2017
can anyone tell me how to unlock tentacles from the deep and happy bithday i dont under stand what movie i need to watch and is he serious play for a year how does the game work that out
many thanks

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes