Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
whats the difference between a choice menu with their names and a choice menu with their pictures and names? its in the exact same spot, and the dialogue leads up to it, and your choice affects the dialogue that follows. Is this really something that needs to be complained about? I think it helps way more people than it hurts, giving a visual cue to who you want to see.
You're not giving a cue though. His example of putting the girls' faces next to the dialogue choices would be giving a cue, replacing the dialogue entirely goes beyond just being "a cue". I don't really care about it one way or the other, but there is no denying that pulling out to a menu is more disruptive to the flow than the normal dialogue choices.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You're not giving a cue though. His example of putting the girls' faces next to the dialogue choices would be giving a cue, replacing the dialogue entirely goes beyond just being "a cue". I don't really care about it one way or the other, but there is no denying that pulling out to a menu is more disruptive to the flow than the normal dialogue choices.
k, but the example for like movie night would be emily saying "wanna watch a movie?" then a text menu pops up with the options of "Alexa, Emily, Sam" and you click one.

Now, for movie night you have emily saying "wanna watch a movie?" then an image menu pops up with the options of "Alexa, Emily, Sam" and you click one.

Not sure how you don't think an image of a character is a not a cue to who the name belongs to...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I interpreted it like that you have to guess, by the silhouettes who is who, instead of either having them totally highlighted or with names,
and that the hoovering over the shadows breaks the imersion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(for me totally irrelevant since I like it such as it is, and they are easy guess able at this point of the game)

Last edited:
Reactions: LurkyMcLurkFace

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
whats the difference between a choice menu with their names and a choice menu with their pictures and names? its in the exact same spot, and the dialogue leads up to it, and your choice affects the dialogue that follows. Is this really something that needs to be complained about? I think it helps way more people than it hurts, giving a visual cue to who you want to see.
In my opinion a visual addition is fine. A visual replacement isn't.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
stupid question, where do i put the patches and mods? i tried the ipatch (i know it is not needed, but i was getting a little annoyed by the mc constantly saying Emily)

nvm had to relaunch the game for it to start working

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
k, but the example for like movie night would be emily saying "wanna watch a movie?" then a text menu pops up with the options of "Alexa, Emily, Sam" and you click one.

Now, for movie night you have emily saying "wanna watch a movie?" then an image menu pops up with the options of "Alexa, Emily, Sam" and you click one.

Not sure how you don't think an image of a character is a not a cue to who the name belongs to...
Because I understand what the word "cue" means. A cue is a hint, calling the images "cues" is like the guy in school who asks you to "give him a hint" when what he really means is to tell him the answer.
As an analogy, consider day 4 going down on Alexa. The options are "Consider your options..." and "Dive right in". Adding hints or cues would be "Consider your options... (sub)" and "Dive right in (dom)", not replacing the whole thing with "Submissive scene" and "Dominant scene". That's not a hint or a cue.
Or on the first day when we have like five options to pick with Bailey, and they each lead to different girls' intros. Adding a hint who each option introduces would be different from just replacing all the options with an image menu.

Sep 13, 2021
The player guide is very frustrating.

It guides to the next thing you haven't seen.

But it doesn't guide you through the repetition of the things you have already seen in previous loops.

So, basic stuff like getting 4 submission points for Alexa is tricky if you're trying to fast skip through stuff you've already done.

The Player Guide should include step by step directions for the bits you've already done...

Reactions: Norkainesq

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Because I understand what the word "cue" means. A cue is a hint, calling the images "cues" is like the guy in school who asks you to "give him a hint" when what he really means is to tell him the answer.
As an analogy, consider day 4 going down on Alexa. The options are "Consider your options..." and "Dive right in". Adding hints or cues would be "Consider your options... (sub)" and "Dive right in (dom)", not replacing the whole thing with "Submissive scene" and "Dominant scene". That's not a hint or a cue.
Or on the first day when we have like five options to pick with Bailey, and they each lead to different girls' intros. Adding a hint who each option introduces would be different from just replacing all the options with an image menu.
Nope

• Haha
Reactions: hankfranklin

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The player guide is very frustrating.

It guides to the next thing you haven't seen.

But it doesn't guide you through the repetition of the things you have already seen in previous loops.

So, basic stuff like getting 4 submission points for Alexa is tricky if you're trying to fast skip through stuff you've already done.

The Player Guide should include step by step directions for the bits you've already done...
Nope

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I didn't said their picture and name, i said a dialog line and their picture so you can see what the mc is gonna respond, and so you can have a smooth dialog and not just a character selection screen poping up randomly.

Reactions: Hermit76

Farbu

Aug 25, 2022
Llamaman, someday you'll release a version like 1.42 with the rest of the characters??
Let me explain, one where you can go to the party alone and choose (depending on the Z levels) who Melvin takes, and the corruption is real and we can have the scene without the mind control and see a real NTR scene, (because this is without a doubt the best NTR game out there) like the one I leave in the images:

And the last question, will there be any future option of when we go to the end of phase 1 ends badly and Melvin wins and ends up in another NTR ??

Pd: Thank you for your time and I love your work, keep it up, you are the best on the web:)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamaman, someday you'll release a version like 1.42 with the rest of the characters??
Let me explain, one where you can go to the party alone and choose (depending on the Z levels) who Melvin takes, and the corruption is real and we can have the scene without the mind control and see a real NTR scene, (because this is without a doubt the best NTR game out there) like the one I leave in the images:

And the last question, will there be any future option of when we go to the end of phase 1 ends badly and Melvin wins and ends up in another NTR ??

Pd: Thank you for your time and I love your work, keep it up, you are the best on the web:)
I think I’m going to start having these actual conversations on my discord and not here. This forum just becomes taxing. I like responding to questions and giving answers but sifting through BS to do so is exhausting.

so if anyone has game questions or comments please join the discord and ask there. I’m pretty good at answering what I can. But I am going to try to reduce the interaction on this site.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
so if anyone has game questions or comments please join the discord and ask there. I’m pretty good at answering what I can. But I am going to try to reduce the interaction on this site.
Sucks to hear that but its understandable, that comment you were replying to was something else.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes