homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
So for the record I don't follow the development of this closely. I do love sexbot but I just don't. This is not new content just the final version and no longer the "beta version"

Sivak22

Jul 2, 2018
I think they need to work on some of the character pathing in game for the side characters multiple times now I start on one characters path only to no longer get events and now I'm open to another who I have no idea why I can suddenly interact with them.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think they need to work on some of the character pathing in game for the side characters multiple times now I start on one characters path only to no longer get events and now I'm open to another who I have no idea why I can suddenly interact with them.
No 'they' just me.

I made a change to the side characters, so that the taken girl would not be unnamed. for example, taking bailey to prom would result in ashley being taken. the concern was that if you hadnt met ashley yet, you might not care if she was taken or not. so the new requirement forces you to unlock the next characters intro in order to invite a character to the movie and start their path to prom. in our example, in order to get bailey to movie night and then eventually prom, you need to see ashleys intro. to get ashley to movie night, you need to unlock steph.

I am open to feedback on this. I know it was slightly more confusing adding that restriction, but i hoped the narrative significance and player help interface would offset it. but let me know

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No 'they' just me.

I made a change to the side characters, so that the taken girl would not be unnamed. for example, taking bailey to prom would result in ashley being taken. the concern was that if you hadnt met ashley yet, you might not care if she was taken or not. so the new requirement forces you to unlock the next characters intro in order to invite a character to the movie and start their path to prom. in our example, in order to get bailey to movie night and then eventually prom, you need to see ashleys intro. to get ashley to movie night, you need to unlock steph.

I am open to feedback on this. I know it was slightly more confusing adding that restriction, but i hoped the narrative significance and player help interface would offset it. but let me know
Feedback: The new guide is fantastic, almost too good in that it incentivizes breezing through scenes from menu fork to menu fork. Had no issue with the adjusted flow.

unrelated feedback relevant to my earlier post: I would LOVE to see more "non-possessed real girl ntr scenes", like what occurs with Ashley on I think it's day 2 or 3?

Reactions: fogletbunny

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
Seriously? No Android port for this Awesome titlethat sucks in a bad way, js. Guess I will have to find it elsewhere
just use joiplay with the ren'py plugin, then you can grab the windows version of any ren'py based game and play them on your android device.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
How do you get the trophy for watch the movie? I’m so confused
You need to watch ALL variations of the day 2 movie scene I believe. That includes variations within a single scene (for instance, when you bring Alexa with you to watch the movie with the Mom, there's an option where she jerks you off until you cum, and there's another option where she sucks you off until you cum).

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
For those who miss the Original "Pre Splash" screen, without the pasties...
presplash_foreground.png
Just paste this file in the /game directory, and replace.
I'd also back this up somewhere. :WeSmart:

Reactions: ph33rg0d

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good morning, stupid question, but does this update have to be replayed all over again from the beginning like the others? So it's a continuation of the previous updates, do you have to replay it every time to unlock just the trophies? Since you've already unlocked all the scenes and levels, corruption that affinity, and either unlocked the trophies up to the beta version, or given that in the final phase there would only be the trophies to unlock.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
For those who miss the Original "Pre Splash" screen, without the pasties...
View attachment 3796739
Just paste this file in the /game directory, and replace.
I'd also back this up somewhere. :WeSmart:
Wait... what? Why would an AVN need pasties on a splash screen? When did this happen? Is this Steam or Patreon getting up in arms over it? And why would it matter to the developer once the game is downloaded/installed/launched? Most of the game is uncensored anyway.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Wait... what? Why would an AVN need pasties on a splash screen? When did this happen? Is this Steam or Patreon getting up in arms over it? And why would it matter to the developer once the game is downloaded/installed/launched? Most of the game is uncensored anyway.
Because the PreSplash loads before the game does, thus there is no 18+ warning yet...
You will notice most of the AVN pre splashes, will NOT show nudity because of this.
If they do they could be at risk of certain legal actions.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
Because the PreSplash loads before the game does, thus there is no 18+ warning yet...
You will notice most of the AVN pre splashes, will NOT show nudity because of this.
If they do they could be at risk of certain legal actions.
Got it, before any warning (or somehow in place of one). Haven't played the game in a while, or I'm sure I would have noticed it. I'm not a fan of pasties. :LOL: Thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: Garrettino

no one here

May 15, 2017
jessica day 2 head to school doesn't continue i get the detention scene and the walkthrough doesn't change still says to do it

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes