BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
So now that Phase 1 is done and I assume you are working on Phase 2, which is great because I love this game, I was wondering if SexBot BlackJack will be getting anymore updates or if that game was done.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Keep doing all movie night possibilities. There's several and do 52 loops for the play for a year trophy.
well this answered my question about if there is a loop limit lol. now i just gotta make sure i just do not end up accidently going to phase 2 before i get everything i can...

*also the NTR can be turned off by not taking melvin's deal in phase 1. dunno if there is anything in phase 2, but it is avoidable so far. though i do agree it would be nice if we could improve the mc a lil to make him not as stupid as the loops go on. but that likely requires a lot of coding.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It seems that I can't raise Emilys corruption level past lvl 1 tried everything and with the Year achievement, also, I played the loop about 130 to 140 times already.
I give up!

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
How do you get Mai night 6? I've never seen her since the one loop she appeared in, and I haven't seen her since.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I don't know if there is a level I haven't unlocked yet but sex with Jessica in missionary, so we can admire her ginger bush, would be phenomenal. This game just keeps getting better and better.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's God telling you corruption is bad and you should stop;)
Source: Bro, trust me
Oh thank you ; infinte source of wisdom.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm happy that you are my friend (you spare me a lot of foes) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Grüss Gott if you see him / her
abrazo and placido domingo
Edit: MAGO-DAG , I have some Vodka over here maybe you want a few shots..... :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
How do you get Mai night 6? I've never seen her since the one loop she appeared in, and I haven't seen her since.
there is more to her? thought she was just a joke character. last time i saw her was when she snuck into mc bed while sleeping and vanished.

Hot Mai or creepy stalker Mai?
... there's a hot Mai? she just looks like a female melvin to me lol. no joke, when she first appeared i thought i got into a time loop where melvin was actually a girl and wanted to fuck the mc lol

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Haven't played everything new yet but have to say i quite liked the wat llama circunvented p@tr3on with the clones. it gave me some good laugh. Now they can't accuse the game of doing mind control. :LOL:

I wonder where will you take the story llama, but whatever path i am pretty sure it will be very enjoyable. :p

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Really doubt Llama will do that anytime soon. Unless it was simply text flavor that would double the amount of renders whenever Sam was involved.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes