FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
How do I get to the scene with Bailey calling the MC? I somehow got to it after only three loops when I loaded an old save, but I was fed-up from have to ignore all her dialogue, so I started a new game, now it seems that I can't get there no matter what I do. I'm like seven loops in, and the only thing that seemed to be different when I first got there is when the jock knocks your hand into her tit, but I still haven't gotten to that part yet this time.

So, is there a set number of loops I have to wait for? or a certain set of choices I have to select?

Honestly, the loops wouldn't be that bad, but after so many loops with no new choices or deviations, it gets both boring and frustrating fast.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
How do I get to the scene with Bailey calling the MC? I somehow got to it after only three loops when I loaded an old save, but I was fed-up from have to ignore all her dialogue, so I started a new game, now it seems that I can't get there no matter what I do. I'm like seven loops in, and the only thing that seemed to be different when I first got there is when the jock knocks your hand into her tit, but I still haven't gotten to that part yet this time.

So, is there a set number of loops I have to wait for? or a certain set of choices I have to select?

Honestly, the loops wouldn't be that bad, but after so many loops with no new choices or deviations, it gets both boring and frustrating fast.
I reloaded that old save, and it looks like the trigger is

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day1.rpy", line 557, in script
    menu:
  File "game/day1.rpy", line 645, in <module>
    "Just go say 'Hi'" if game >=1 and zalexadomend ==1 and zalexasubend ==1:
NameError: name 'zalexadomend' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 995, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
SexBot 0.4
Mon Nov 15 20:46:21 2021
" "Just go say 'Hi'" if game >=1 and zalexadomend ==1 and zalexasubend ==1:"

So, my game is definitely greater than or equal to one, and I actually have both endings (alexis sub and alexis dom), so I have no idea why the game isn't progressing.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think the MC lost his "virginity" on the dom part, he was only pegged and concluded he was still a "virgin".

EDIT THE 2ND: So I figured out the problem, since the MC didn't "lose his virginity" in the first dom ending, I went back and replayed it, got the MC pegged, and saw the original fat-man ending, (which is all sorts of weird on its own, since the game technically didn't end yet). Then when I continued from there, the option to "just go say 'hi'" finally appeared.

IN CONCLUSION: To progress past the loops currently, both endings (Alexis as the sub and Alexis as the dom) must be obtained. Which means the pegging is unavoidable, and there are not two routes, only one.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm all about unlucky, lol. In any case, I do like the VN, I wasn't trying to bash it, just got frustrated, lol. I'll likely go back and do a new playthrough with the choices I prefer (since I literally chose *everything* on that last playthrough).
All good. I ripped through the game like 6 times on a test, trying to tie each time. And I couldn’t get the coin to flip one way, so I feel ya. I thought I fucked the whole thing up lol. But just give me a bit till there are like 10 paths to follow and it won’t be so repetitive

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I reloaded that old save, and it looks like the trigger is

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 995, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
SexBot 0.4
Mon Nov 15 20:46:21 2021
" "Just go say 'Hi'" if game >=1 and zalexadomend ==1 and zalexasubend ==1:"

So, my game is definitely greater than or equal to one, and I actually have both endings (alexis sub and alexis dom), so I have no idea why the game isn't progressing.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think the MC lost his "virginity" on the dom part, he was only pegged and concluded he was still a "virgin".

EDIT THE 2ND: So I figured out the problem, since the MC didn't "lose his virginity" in the first dom ending, I went back and replayed it, got the MC pegged, and saw the original fat-man ending, (which is all sorts of weird on its own, since the game technically didn't end yet). Then when I continued from there, the option to "just go say 'hi'" finally appeared.

IN CONCLUSION: To progress past the loops currently, both endings (Alexis as the sub and Alexis as the dom) must be obtained. Which means the pegging is unavoidable, and there are not two routes, only one.
I’ll change that for the next one. When you lay it out like that I’m not a fan of it.

Right now since it’s past the fat man it was like a “bonus scene” cuz it’s something I made that I wasn’t going to use. The focus being alexas two routes.

So next update the requirements for baileys scene will be removed. I want this to be open so you can pursue any girl you want. I just need to flush out baileys route more.

Reactions: FloridaNed

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
this update was weird but i 100% for it. this update was great and really set up what this game can become.

Your renders are still fantastic and the characters are fun. although some way to track your decision would be nice (also a gallery would be nice, i pretty much say this for every game without one or easily repayable scene)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
this update was weird but i 100% for it. this update was great and really set up what this game can become.

Your renders are still fantastic and the characters are fun. although some way to track your decision would be nice (also a gallery would be nice, i pretty much say this for every game without one or easily repayable scene)
Definitely. I’m still deciding the best way to go;

A replay gallery that lets you revisit scenes.

Or

Coming to a choice a second time displays the sub/dom points you’d get. So you can predictably repeat

Jul 19, 2017
Great update! It was worth the wait, I don’t see a problem with content being cut for now, the update was pretty good in terms of new content. I’m really curious to see where things will go, but I hope it won’t get too serious :p

(not-so)Few questions to dev,

In the future, when mc picks others for the prom, will their body transform in order to have a prom appropriate disguise using the morph box bio 3d printing?

Will we see more of the morph box, and not only for day 5 but as a general thing in the story, just curious what do you have in mind, if you can share some of it? (like Sam with Emily features, Emily with Sam’s or Alexa’s and etc.. or a total swap)

Will the game always take place in this time loop, do you plan to break it and continue the story that way?

The HQ lady… any hints on what she is capable of, new tech etc.?

May I get Melvin to mind control you to add some more morph box action and some instances of male chars turning into girls for some events :p ? (I think Melvin really deserves it now lol)

(After what happened with dom Alexa, I believe MC also turning into a girl (maybe as a joint conspiracy of the girls) is not that far huh? Huh? Huuh? :cry: )

Finally, you said you had a long list of things to come, can you share some of those that we might see in the near or far future?

Sorry for the long questions, I just enjoy your work and curious about the game. If not all, I hope we can have an answer for some of these (the first two especially).

Keep up the good work dev, you are going great!!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, it's like Groundhog Day on an infinite loop? I don't get it. I've tried every possibility I can think of and it just never ends the loop. Am I doing something wrong, or is it supposed to do this?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Great update! It was worth the wait, I don’t see a problem with content being cut for now, the update was pretty good in terms of new content. I’m really curious to see where things will go, but I hope it won’t get too serious :p

(not-so)Few questions to dev,

In the future, when mc picks others for the prom, will their body transform in order to have a prom appropriate disguise using the morph box bio 3d printing?

Will we see more of the morph box, and not only for day 5 but as a general thing in the story, just curious what do you have in mind, if you can share some of it? (like Sam with Emily features, Emily with Sam’s or Alexa’s and etc.. or a total swap)

Will the game always take place in this time loop, do you plan to break it and continue the story that way?

The HQ lady… any hints on what she is capable of, new tech etc.?

May I get Melvin to mind control you to add some more morph box action and some instances of male chars turning into girls for some events :p ? (I think Melvin really deserves it now lol)

(After what happened with dom Alexa, I believe MC also turning into a girl (maybe as a joint conspiracy of the girls) is not that far huh? Huh? Huuh? :cry: )

Finally, you said you had a long list of things to come, can you share some of those that we might see in the near or far future?

Sorry for the long questions, I just enjoy your work and curious about the game. If not all, I hope we can have an answer for some of these (the first two especially).

Keep up the good work dev, you are going great!!
I can’t give away all my secrets! Gotta keep that anticipation! This kind of discussion happens on the discord. I’m glad your enjoying it tho!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
guess i need a walkthrough or im not enough loops in.
2 loops, 3 to get the bonus bits. This is not a grind game. First person who calls this a grind gets a big ol’ facepalm from me.

Unless… I have created a grindy game, then I’ll just fix it. But that is not the case yet!

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes