Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
I just figured it all out. Consider that Emily NTR prom non canon. Im redoing the whole thing. I have the answer
Since we're not allowed to have mind control/drugs. What if we had a plausible explanation that would retain most of the plot with some minor reworks/a reveal?

Concept:We're in a post apocalyptic Westworld Truman Fallout show.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

popollol

Aug 1, 2021
I found out that i could only max zeta affinity to level 3 for 2 characters : Emily / Sam
Is it possible to raise the affinity level for others girls ?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I found out that i could only max zeta affinity to level 3 for 2 characters : Emily / Sam
Is it possible to raise the affinity level for others girls ?
I don't remember what the cap limits are on each character, but they aren't all the same and will increase as Llamamann progresses their individual plot forward. So don't worry too much about it and just focus on unlocking the scenes for the girls which you can keep track of in the gallery that you can access through calibration at the beginning of each day.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I wish the FUTA contect affected the MC throughout the loop. Theres already a scene where MC gets pegged so why not have scenes with a real dick replacing the strapon? I kinda want to have a futa muscle mommy alexa fuck me at prom.
The recently added futa scenes were put in to complete this specific set of scenes between Alexa and Emily. I'm sure there will be different ones in the future. There is zero way Alexa wouldn't use it on Sam so the MC might get got later on.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Am I missing something or are there like only 6 or so NTR scenes?
I'm on 1.4 version though, unless 1.42 added a lot of NTR scenes.
Yup, now i need to find an older version of this game because this update sucked.

EDIT: Thankfully i found a 1.3v on the web that restored all the NTR goodness.

Reactions: Vibesy

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys,does Emily have any anal scenes with mc? I found a muppet and futa scenes ,but is there just with MC? Thank you

Oct 31, 2019
hmm.. So I should keep a couple earlier versions, 1.3 and 1.4, just in case to save a few scenes, pulling them out later maybe. OK. good to know.

Look forward to Sam and Emily being dates to each other to prom in one reality yet. Some Lesbian points for Sam in general.

Even with ... complex changes still great. (y)

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes