FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
How can I get sam and baily ntr bj scenes
As someone else already mentioned due to the recent Patreon policies about NCN content, the NTR scenes in this game are currently being rewritten, with a NON CANON, experimental Emily one being implemented as a Alpha Version, and that is currently being discarded as NON CANON for an improved version.

Reactions: Llamamann

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Was at work yesterday and I was inadvertently whistling the sexbot theme song. One of my co workers finished up the tune with whistling of his own. Lol. We gave each other the "look" and stopped whistling. It was a little awkward. Sorry, had to share this pivotal moment of my life. I'm contemplating asking him about it, but is there another game or reason he would be whistling it? Would rather save myself the embarrassment if possible.

Last edited:

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
I'm really loving this game. I honestly love that the characters have their own theme songs. That shows much how the dev cares about making a good game. You don't really see that in other games here. I would like the purchase the game on steam or just pay to preorder it, but can't yet. Don't really wanna do a monthly membership and just rather pay once.

Anyways, keep up the good work. I'll dl on steam when its preorder or finished.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm really loving this game. I honestly love that the characters have their own theme songs. That shows much how the dev cares about making a good game. You don't really see that in other games here. I would like the purchase the game on steam or just pay to preorder it, but can't yet. Don't really wanna do a monthly membership and just rather pay once.

Anyways, keep up the good work. I'll dl on steam when its preorder or finished.
Thanks! You can wishlist the game on steam for now:

Everyone can add it to their wishlist! Even if you don't buy it, it helps me with the algorithm!

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I don’t know about everyone, but for some reason I like Steve, and his friendship with Mc than his relationship with Melvin... I went through the plot with Daphne, the way Steve supports Mc was really funny, and Mc himself supports him of his own free will and even gave a puppet show :ROFLMAO:
There are people who don't like Steve? Steve's our Ride or Die guy. Okay, he ain't the most handsome person in the world and could stand to lose some weight, but he's a good friend. He and the MC are into the same kinds of things as well. Like Sam. :sneaky:

mauroale

Oct 6, 2023
I'm the only one who thinks there's a soundtrack in sexbot that's very similar to the new soundtrack for the ED (Ruined Lab) internship in street fighter 6. (sexbot was released well before this song). Where are street fighter developers getting their inspiration? lol

man... it reminds me a lot lol

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Are you really that mad at Patreon? They suck. I'll switch my sub to SS this week. Sorry they are being stupid. :poop:
Well they do deserve the animosity directed towards them. So......can you blame a dev for herding followers towards a platform that isn't constantly threatening their livelihood?
I call it forward thinking.

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Are you really that mad at Patreon? They suck. I'll switch my sub to SS this week. Sorry they are being stupid. :poop:
Haha no, I'm not mad... just disappointed.

But actually, I cannot link that site from this one, or have this associated with that. Quite fucking stupid. Like this page can link to my Patreon cuz I don't run the OP. You can post a link to my Patreon, cuz I can't control what you do. But I can't link my own Patreon cuz... well, I don't know why, but I know I'm not allowed to

Sedoy78

Dec 24, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.50 star(s) 203 Votes