Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I suggest everyone simply put mister chatty on ignore. The guy is clearly a masochist that secretly loves NTR content. I have never seen anyone so thickheaded and must have zero going on in his life to just camp out in the thread of a game he doesn't like. What an absolutely miserable existence.
I strongly suspect that he is an Elite subscriber on Patreon because there was one guy who made a very similar comment that Mr. Chatty made around the same time after the update dropped. I don't know if they're the same guy, but I could totally believe Mr. Chatty is secretly beelining to the Melvin scenes every time an update drops.

1716031571085.png

And if we're getting technical, really there are only four NTR scenes, not five. The Sam Western scene isn't NTR, though it does require Sam's Corruption Zeta to unlock. It's a ballbusting scene (and pretty hilarious). Sam gets mad that the old man blueballed her.

It was a good update overall. I'm a little sad MC hasn't plowed Meiko yet, but I suspect that there's more content planned in Phase 2 for both her and Mai++.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Sexbot v1.42
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artefacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Download links : MEGA ;

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
Plz plz update to 1.5 asap! Playing this game without this mod is impossible for me now :love:

Llamamann Please consider having a version of the game with this build-in. Yes, the size of the game will be much larger but its 100% worth it for those who have the storage. Call it high quality animations or high FPS version or something plz

• Red Heart
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Yep. Go to the patreon link and download the PDF. The link is free, so you can get it easy :)

Grab it there.

Reactions: darks231

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This walkthrough is so small I can't read it is there a way to make it large so I can read it?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1716033592535.png

I mean... It looks like you're on your phone so maybe try pinch-zooming?

Baring that, the walkthrough is linked on the OP so you can download the full version incase you're looking at a thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Oh, right, if on a phone you may need an app that reads PDFs well. Forgot what I use on my tablet but it reads PDFs like they are on a computer. Grab a PDF reader bro

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I have zoomed it but still not able to see
As much as I appreciate Mr. Bubu's PDF guides (he does a fantastic job), it's really not necessary for Sexbot anymore. As of this update, there is a built-in walkthrough that you can customize based on whatever path you're trying to complete.

Besides, Mr. Bubu made the Handholder mod (also linked on the OP) which is actually perfect for this game. I'd just use that instead. It'll get you to the end of Phase 1. It's not updated to the current release, but just follow the changelog notes for the newest content.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hey guys,
I have a question for you. After you played the game all the way through
, does there happens anything new
I really loved that game and did a few runs after "the end", but it didn't seem to include an alternate storyline so far.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes