master696933

May 30, 2022
there is some kind of point here. mc has to have some quality that makes us want he win in the end, some kind of message of self-improvement no just a nerd.. maybe making doing more decisions

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
there is some kind of point here. mc has to have some quality that makes us want he win in the end, some kind of message of self-improvement no just a nerd.. maybe making doing more decisions
Something like refuse sided with Melvin (which only a trap), become tha last hope of save earth and mankind from Ama-zone, refusing given up even when everything seems lost already? Because all of this is already in the game

Reactions: Lalitoczs

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For the first time in a long time I see everyone playing against Mc or hating him... really strange... 1000146514.gif

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
hahaahah i enjoy adult games, that doesn't make me a loser lipe2410 Niraeza !!! Value yourself! :BootyTime:

Also lipe2410 lets talk about me hypothetically , i enjoy "winners" games but i am a loser in real life, then playing those kind of game would make me a double loser

But if i am not a loser in real life and i have a strong mentality , let's say because i learnt to discipline myself over the years (tru story) but i was not all the time like this, then i enjoy playing "winners" games, that makes me a loser? or it makes me a guy that values strong mentality and takes in account an story where the MC is inspirational to the player?

:HideThePain:

Now, try to guess who of the 2 two types i put in my examples is me
A real winner would appreciate the creators vision and enjoy what they put out. If the MC is a loser and has loser friends, then we gotta enjoy it through that lens. If you wanna play a game where the MC is the equivalent to todays guys who would spend $20k to join one of those alpha male bootcamps and go through some dumb exercises screaming "I AM A MAN", then more power to you to find those games.

IAAM1.png

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
A real winner would appreciate the creators vision and enjoy what they put out. If the MC is a loser and has loser friends, then we gotta enjoy it through that lens. If you wanna play a game where the MC is the equivalent to todays guys who would spend $20k to join one of those alpha male bootcamps and go through some dumb exercises screaming "I AM A MAN", then more power to you to find those games.

View attachment 3538851
:PogChamp: what the f is that image? that is not what i mean at all

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
We're all here jerking it to cartoon women and some, cartoon men and everything in between. We're all fucking losers. :KEK:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
:PogChamp: what the f is that image? that is not what i mean at all
You can select which of these 2 you are the alpha or the beta! But you still sitting a bath tube.

I tell you somthing, this game has something call irony, so we enjoy playing the loser of all losers that might or might not at the end achieve all the things you would like to see in game. Not because he is so alpha, but maybe just by accident, who knows.
If you can't enjoy this game, it's 100% fine and I agree if every game would be like that mah, but as an outlayer it's very funny!
If you want it funny but with a real alpha, I would suggest: https://f95zone.to/threads/cockham-superheroes-v0-6-1-epiclust.109898/ he is so manly there was nothing left for his face, everything went into his dick & body!

Jokkyster

Dec 23, 2022
Goddam L, big Lose, 32F hater. Deflated...
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way
ffff.png fail.png

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Incest patch. MC calls Emily by her relationship instead of her name. Safe for all versions, may not fix everything for newest version if not updated. If I've missed anything please post screenshots.
Before:
View attachment 1791352
After:
View attachment 1791353
I have Problems with the incest patch. Emily is refering Emily as "mom", but the MC still calls her Emily. Am I doing something wrong? The Patch is placed in /game and an ipatch.rpyc file was created.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I look forward to the changes this new zeta timeline will bring. Specially the fact that now Lexxx has the Protagonist as her primary user. Her sex scenes will be great. :love:

Also wonder if Meiko's evil wife will notice someone made some changes to the timeline since she does have machines capable of detecting time travel. Plus i wonder how her plans will change now that she doesn't have acess to Lexxx. :unsure:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have Problems with the incest patch. Emily is refering Emily as "mom", but the MC still calls her Emily. Am I doing something wrong? The Patch is placed in /game and an ipatch.rpyc file was created.
Probably. I haven't played 1.4 yet because I'm waiting for it to be out of beta, but I just downloaded it to check and it's working just fine. I can't do any more without more information.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Probably. I haven't played 1.4 yet because I'm waiting for it to be out of beta, but I just downloaded it to check and it's working just fine. I can't do any more without more information.
I don't really see what the purpose is anymore. Game lets you define names, relationships, and what characters call each other now and for the most part correctly references those strings.

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't really see what the purpose is anymore. Game lets you define names, relationships, and what characters call each other now and for the most part correctly references those strings.

View attachment 3543313 View attachment 3543314 View attachment 3543315 View attachment 3543316 View attachment 3543317 View attachment 3543319
Try reading; it changes what the MC calls her. You posting a shitload of screenshots of people who are not the MC is really fucking stupid.

Reactions: Flyte and lipe2410

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
As I've stated many times in the previous comments, you no longer need the ipatch. You can choose the name and relationship of the ladies in the "gallery" in each calibration phase.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Hey what a funny discussion have you had pals.

Look, a good story is one where you can make the reader believe the story is real, where it make sense, i am not a Nerd not i am american but the MC is a good written character, which maintain his personality in all the story, the same with Alexa, the mom, and everybody else, i can say clearly that the Dev (Llama) is an amateur writter but he writes a really great comedy plot, and it makes his characters grow while moving the plot, as a comedy scifi AVN is one of the best out there.
Yeah, you dont have to like the looks of the MC, but while the MC is interesting and is greatly wrote then i think you would enjoy the game.

And finally... why the hell are all of you so interested in the MC, wouldnt be the Girls more important?? Like while the Lis are hot i dont give a shit how the MC look?? Unless...

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Try reading; it changes what the MC calls her. You posting a shitload of screenshots of people who are not the MC is really fucking stupid.
MC has my name and I didn't feel like changing it to take a few screenshots, but sure, I'm the idiot here. Hold on shithead.
screenshot0001_result.jpg screenshot0002_result.jpg screenshot0003_result.jpg screenshot0004_result.jpg

There. All better? You don't need to update shit. It's taken care of. Move on with your life.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
wow, so there's people to actualy use their own name in these game... I actualy bother with changing MC name only when the default one is my own. It's a fackin VN, not some kind of RPG and even in those i never see ppl calling their characters with their own name... So WTF? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Jericho85
Dec 6, 2021
wow, so there's people to actualy use their own name in these game... I actualy bother with changing MC name only when the default one is my own. It's a fackin VN, not some kind of RPG and even in those i never see ppl calling their characters with their own name... So WTF? :WaitWhat:
I always change the MC's name to "anon."

I'd never use my real name for a game, that's a little weird.

Reactions: Jericho85 and Nerro
4.50 star(s) 205 Votes