joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
If you want mind control, heavy corruption or sleep sex (technically rape) and other non classical fetishes getting banned, you will not have much left on this server...

Although it shouldn't come to that, and even if they did find "fault" unlike a game built around that aspect it would be way easier for Llamamann to adjust his to fit the "guidelines".

Something I'm aware of, and I hope the dialogue effectively coveys what is happening, because it is not mind control.

Last edited:

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
In a way, to me, the "chance" of the lady going to another "love rival" shows that your choices affects how the game goes. I mean, there are some games with "options" but all of it making the MC the "Master of the Harem", even if MC is insulting everyone in every "options", that... takes away something. (Don't get me wrong, the harem idea is great, but still want a feeling of the choices matters.) And with an introduction of a rival, of course, there are times he wins and yeah....

rpu778

Oct 31, 2020
The last update was really good, so I'm excited for 0.7, since special members get the update 1 week early, shouldn't the public release be soon? maybe a treat for the weekend? :p

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Okay, so I've just started the game and am getting to grips with it.

I felt like I needed to ask, is there a limit to how many times you do the whole groundhog day time re-run thing?

The walkthrough seems to imply there's a limited number of attempts and I sort of failed to make anything much different on the second attempt, so feel like I'll have missed out on some stuff.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Okay, so I've just started the game and am getting to grips with it.

I felt like I needed to ask, is there a limit to how many times you do the whole groundhog day time re-run thing?

The walkthrough seems to imply there's a limited number of attempts and I sort of failed to make anything much different on the second attempt, so feel like I'll have missed out on some stuff.
There’s no limit to how many loops you can do. The walkthrough helps you unlock everything in the gallery. You know you’re done with the update once you unlocked everything in the gallery.
It’s best to focus on one person at a time.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The last update was really good, so I'm excited for 0.7, since special members get the update 1 week early, shouldn't the public release be soon? maybe a treat for the weekend? :p
Sure you can have a treat for the weekend! Not this weekend though :p (well not from me). The release will be available for $3 tier on june 14th, and public is 3 weeks after that.

Jan 21, 2020
Hey Llamamann. I'd like some help unlocking one of the new Emily scenes. The hint says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't want to ask on the patreon page because there aren't any spoiler bars there. Lol. I also know that the scene doesn't unlock in the gallery until you "fully" complete it so I'm just curious as to what I'm missing. Great update by the way!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Llamamann. I'd like some help unlocking one of the new Emily scenes. The hint says
I didn't want to ask on the patreon page because there aren't any spoiler bars there. Lol. I also know that the scene doesn't unlock in the gallery until you "fully" complete it so I'm just curious as to what I'm missing. Great update by the way!
I’ll DM you

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hey Llamamann. I'd like some help unlocking one of the new Emily scenes. The hint says . "Day 4 night, Emily affinity 3, Emily affinity zeta points 1, refused melvin after prom with alexa." I've gotten all of the others and emily shows up in her nightie and kisses mc but I can't figure out the last part. Refusing melvin after prom. I didn't want to ask on the patreon page because there aren't any spoiler bars there. Lol. I also know that the scene doesn't unlock in the gallery until you "fully" complete it so I'm just curious as to what I'm missing. Great update by the way!

Reactions: DeathIsImminent
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes