Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
I think you get both their affinity zeta to 1 and there's a scene where someone knocks on the door to your room and you just pick either one of them. Do a second run to pick the other one and you get the achievement
You mean the scene where the Emily choice give you a titjob and the Sam choice has you suck on her foot while masterbating cause i have done both 4 times (2 times each) and its still locked

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
You mean the scene where the Emily choice give you a titjob and the Sam choice has you suck on her foot while masterbating cause i have done both 4 times (2 times each) and its still locked
I thought that was what unlocked it but maybe not then? Maybe it's go to the prom with both of them? I ended up doing both at the same time so it might be the latter.

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
I thought that was what unlocked it but maybe not then? Maybe it's go to the prom with both of them? I ended up doing both at the same time so it might be the latter.
if it is then something wrong with my save cause I've literally done everything else every other scene and achievement is unlocked and just went through it a couple more times going through Sam and Emily's routes raising Emily's lesbian points and getting them both to the highest affection I could. I really don't know what else to do

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Seen this come up on my new release games thread and it has some amazing preview pictures and animations, Read some posts within the thread after seeing a comment on this last page and just wanted to ask if NTR is actually in the game? And if so is it completely avoidable?
Would love to give this a go but don't fancy getting hours into it and come across something unavoidable. Many thanks for any response.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes