sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
Anyone know if there's any bailey content in the update? Need to know whether or not I'll buy the beta on patreon

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Just started playing the game and story confused me, so the first day 1-5 and the prom event with the time travelling shenanigans is the prologue, after that it's the same week but with more options and more time paradox shit?

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Just started playing the game and story confused me, so the first day 1-5 and the prom event with the time travelling shenanigans is the prologue, after that it's the same week but with more options and more time paradox shit?
Yeah that is pretty much it. The first loop only gives you the options you need to see Alexa's first prom scene be that dom or sub depending on your choices then in subsequent loops new options are added as new girls are introduced and zeta levels are improved.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah that is pretty much it. The first loop only gives you the options you need to see Alexa's first prom scene be that dom or sub depending on your choices then in subsequent loops new options are added as new girls are introduced and zeta levels are improved.
aight, thanks man

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes