xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, it has been said. Can't remember if it was here or on discord. That was one of the reasons I thought it was funny to put it in my post. All good
on both, and the big funny fact is that Llamaman, startet all this without knowing about the Movie, he learnd it from the fan coments, and looked it or at least is what he said :ROFLMAO: at least the MC didn't put a bra on his head to call Alexa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I think it's safe to assume anyone under the age of 45 has not seen Weird Science. Insisting people have only dates ourselves.

I mean in today's age of technology it's not a giant leap to think of a boy dreaming up a sexbot in a world of realldolls , AI and a race for Android like robots.
Hey now, I'm under 45 (not by much) and I've seen the movie and the TV series!

Anyway, sex robots have been part of pop culture for a while, so it may be the case that the dev was inspired by something that was inspired by something that was inspired by Wierd Science.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I thought Alexa's dress was inspired by the one worn by the character Six from the raunchy, CG, sci-fi show Tripping the Rift:

1692243123675.png

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Hey now, I'm under 45 (not by much) and I've seen the movie and the TV series!

Anyway, sex robots have been part of pop culture for a while, so it may be the case that the dev was inspired by something that was inspired by something that was inspired by Wierd Science.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I thought Alexa's dress was inspired by the one worn by the character Six from the raunchy, CG, sci-fi show Tripping the Rift:

View attachment 2856806
Okay 40 lol
Tripping the Rift was great. It was under appreciated!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm 64 and though I know the basic premise of Weird Science, I haven't seen it either.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
The Best and Worst game i ever play, I really like and dislike the premise of repeating the same thing over and over again.
On one hand i want to see what's next on the other I basically sleep through every single line.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
Hell, not even the Weird Science movie and tv show are original, they are based on a 1951 comic "Made of the Future", published in the magazine series called Weird Science. Proving the old passage true that there's nothing new under the sun.
View attachment 2856820
That 1950s comic was itself a ripoff the Greek myth Pygmalion, you buncha Philistines!

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
I didn't know this game but i am loving it! I'm just starting and ended my first prom so i'm crossing my fingers there are a lot more content waiting for me in the current version and after that (Please someone tell me this doesn't have one of "those" developers)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I didn't know this game but i am loving it! I'm just starting and ended my first prom so i'm crossing my fingers there are a lot more content waiting for me in the current version and after that (Please someone tell me this doesn't have one of "those" developers)
No, it has not one of "those" developers it has more one of "these few" ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: to better understanding, assertive, and works allways to his best skills and knowlege, no BS attitude, no excuses, fast updates.
so if you wan't to support him , it is a safe investment.
Edit edit: he is sometimes 2fast with answers... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
what is one of "those" developers? I'll let you know

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Dev time per update is usually 1-2 months. We get it here usually during early release or on official release. (Disclaimer, Dev no longer releases public after 1.0. However, Dev also doesn't DMCA pirate sites as of yet.)

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes