Jul 17, 2023
but im sure i played recent patreon games with drugged up netorare
if that isn't worse than mind control i don't know what it is

Last edited:

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
what is the new vote about? on a patreon
There are no votes at this time. From the LlamaGod:

With all of that in mind (End of Phase 1, start of Phase 2), I am left with a voting issue; there are no scenes to vote into Phase 1, and there is no Phase 2 game to deliver scenes voted into Phase 2. While I could do voting on Blackjack, or other content, it would still divert my focus from what needs to get done. So I have decided to postpone the scene voting until the next update is complete. Then move ahead with Phase 2.

There is a lot to look forward to, and I am moving towards to goal, one day at a time. All of your support is greatly appreciated. I'll start up with the teaser images for this next update soon.

Reactions: FoolishFool0

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
I really enjoyed the game. These days I'm exploring more games where the MC has to fight against a possible ntr outcome, and I like that struggle.
However, when I tried different paths, and skipped many dialogues, I got fast changing backgrounds of bright and dark images. It was kind of straining on the eyes and got a headache. I had to stop playing. I tried another day and the same happend.
If I don't skip, it's ok; and I know the game is not thought to be skipped.
I just wanted to know if it happened to anyone else or is it just me.

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
lama i love ur game.
still a patch or a different build with steam makes more sense than this man. you already made so much setting up ntr with melvin using amazone beams and creating actual ntr doing this and i dont understand changing all of this for patreon aholes.
this was amazing where this is. im going to subscribe at subscribestar this month to help man #praisetheloop

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Honestly Patreon censoring NCN content is Only going to lead to slippery slopes for any game hosted there not just this one, but to stay focused on this one I am honestly mighty curious how the Author is going to overcome this hostacle now, especially given the work that has already been done for this game.

That said, I would think someone could do a patch to add back in the now cut content, completely separate from the author for legal reasons.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Honestly Patreon censoring NCN content is Only going to lead to slippery slopes for any game hosted there not just this one, but to stay focused on this one I am honestly mighty curious how the Author is going to overcome this hostacle now, especially given the work that has already been done for this game.

That said, I would think someone could do a patch to add back in the now cut content, completely separate from the author for legal reasons.
This is why I'm in favor of the patch approach; revising an entire portion to comply with current terms of service entails significant effort. While it's feasible, it unnecessarily involves extensive alterations to a substantial section of the project.

However, another reason I'm unsure about this solution is its potential temporariness, especially given Patreon's frequent policy changes. In a few months, they might broaden their restrictions beyond just hypno sex, which could disrupt the entire game, including the reworked sections.

In such a scenario, the developer would have invested time and resources into reworking a segment for potentially no lasting benefit. Given Patreon's recent actions, this possibility isn't far-fetched. That's why I believe it's more practical to explore unofficial patches or host a separate build on an alternative platform. This would require less effort and still preserve the the game's original state, while also potentially encouraging more fans to support a platform that offers greater creative freedom.

Reactions: ThaCarterV

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Lol I like the rare 4th wall breaks and humor in this game.
Are there plans to completely scrap the soundtrack for one that DOESNT sound like its from a 70s sitcom?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Lol I like the rare 4th wall breaks and humor in this game.
Are there plans to completely scrap the soundtrack for one that DOESNT sound like its from a 70s sitcom?
I hope not at least for the sake of Ashley's "theme".

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Is NTR in this game part of the main story or is it a bad ending?
It's avoidable, you can potentially never encounter ntr scenes. But in order to complete the gallery you should choose them,and they have (minor) consequences in the storyline.
After all, the villain's target is the mc's mother from the start, attempted ntr makes sense.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
I mean, like, is NTR canon? I'm aware of time travel
It depends on what your definition of NTR is. Ask yourself these questions. Do I view women as supreme pure beings that are incapable of impure thought or action? Do they have no agency, are only to have eyes for you, and any physically intimate act with another male is an act of betrayal?

If yes, then NTR is unavoidable. The threat of NTR is a plot device that is meant to give the player a desire to keep going through the loops and prevent those events from happening.

My advice? Download the next update, it wil be debuing an in game interactive walkthrough system if I'm not mistaken, and play the game by reading every line of text for at least three loops. If any of those scenes are NTR in your estimation, then thank you for playing that far.

Kalecz

Jul 12, 2023
Anyone know how to get Alexa to sub 8? I swear I've done it before and got her to zeta level 3 but I can only get to sub 7 prior to prom now, and it's doing my head in.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good morning, excuse me, I would like to ask you a question, I wanted to know to unlock the happy birthday trophy which path should I follow? Have they all been unlocked but I don't understand how to unlock that one, then another question but why is Emily's laundry scene from day 1 does it have to repeat? then the game is over or it continues, given that I played it with all the paths of the various characters apart from the corruption path, and in the end from the final phase 1 it tells me continue, will there be a continuation or not? thanks

Urist McHorny

Nov 9, 2018
good morning, excuse me, I would like to ask you a question, I wanted to know to unlock the happy birthday trophy which path should I follow? Have they all been unlocked but I don't understand how to unlock that one, then another question but why is Emily's laundry scene from day 1 does it have to repeat? then the game is over or it continues, given that I played it with all the paths of the various characters apart from the corruption path, and in the end from the final phase 1 it tells me continue, will there be a continuation or not? thanks
All these thing have been answered in the thread previously.
1) Happy birthday trophy is unlocked after 52 loops you could do the same path and it would work or 52 completely different ones. Click on MC in the gallery and it will tell you your current number
2) Emily's laundry scene just highlights different body parts growing more explicit
3) The game will continue

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes