Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
characters in this game have been actively kissing and getting groped by antagonists with joy, is that enoogh faith for you?
You mean the groping that occurs after melvin brainwashed the girls but can’t get any further with it before MC balefires that timeline out of existence? Yeah it’s not NTR when the MC cockblocks the rival. It’s quite literally NTR avoided.

The only other times where Melvin gets sexual with the LIs is if you actively CHOSE NTR and you’re now on the corruption zeta.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
You mean the groping that occurs after melvin brainwashed the girls but can’t get any further with it before MC balefires that timeline out of existence? Yeah it’s not NTR when the MC cockblocks the rival. It’s quite literally NTR avoided.

The only other times where Melvin gets sexual with the LIs is if you actively CHOSE NTR and you’re now on the corruption zeta.
It's like I said before about Mr. Chatty.. he's probably a closet NTR fan and is too ashamed to admit it. That's why he chose the NTR option and is seeing the groping bits that wouldn't have been happening had he not chosen to NTR. Tsk tsk tsk, he just needs to be more honest with himself.

kokpaper

Aug 5, 2020
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
It's a good toy, but there's a problem. : video files are not playing.I watch a black screen with letters and nothing else until I get to the pictures. Tell me the solution, who is familiar with this situation.

joacoccc

Sep 22, 2020
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.42 beta Compatible]
[Updated on 29/03/2024]

View attachment 1661476

Unlocked in this version (1.42 beta):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
Hi, where do i enable the ntr content on the gallery? thanks

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Seems like Llama has decided to go heavy on ntr content, he really wants to please his ntr fans which is understandable because there's not much of a Vanilla/harem fan base of this game.
I don’t care how many fans NTR or Vanilla have, I respect fans of both who know how to restrain their emotions and know how to play their favorite genres without involving them in insulting other tags.
I must thank Llama for creating a lot of content for everyone, such as NTR and vanilla, I’m not you to insult some tags and contradict. just don't write nonsense ;)

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I'm not against the ntr but i suggest the scenes should be equal in both routes. So that people don't feel that game is one sided.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm not against the ntr but i suggest the scenes should be equal in both routes. So that people don't feel that game is one sided.
Your suggestion is pretty useless since there is way more scenes with mc than ntr scenes. By a large.
Unless you are suggesting dev focus on make more ntr scenes than scenes with MC, because this is what need to be done to make both sides equal

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes