Discrac3d

Jul 25, 2022
I would play 1.5 as you'll have more content. Only some scenes were changed to comply with patreon. When you finish, maybe download 1.3 to see the scenes before the rework.
sorry if this is a dumb question but is there anywhere that lists the alterations? I've played this game for a while, well before the changes, but not enough to notice which scenes were changed. If not dw I can always just download the old one and compare the two:)

Jul 15, 2022
MC should have more scenes where he has fun in way his antagonist does in those "avoidable scenes" and that's the issue. Make a dark path for MC and make it avoidable as well. Everyone but him is able to enhance himself. Just feels like there's a lot left on the table that's going towards non-canonically cucking the player instead.
He's our naive hero.

Also, the visor is on Lexx, not Alexa.

Grimmay

Mar 18, 2019
with the Futa scenes getting added i kinda hope for a Route where instead of getting Pegged by Dom alexa strap-on she will have Dom Futa on male scenes with him (choice of which one)

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
This is pretty par with Llama's writing style and sense of humor. A couple of people in the discord were super excited by the teaser for this scene and I'm like Llama is just going to mess with us and sure enough he did. That cheeky bastard! The good thing about Llama though is after he had his fun, he delivers and we usually get some spicy stuff later down the road.

I won't even share some speculation on future content that will scare you guys. There are some delicate flowers in here. Besides it's more fun to see the shock of surprise and it's a great lure to get ya to sign up and share in our shenanigans. :cool:
How do you get ntr with sam at the western bar ? She doesn't do anything with the old dude when i play it

Dec 6, 2021
I should post this in the Discord, but I'm lazy and my phone doesn't have discord on it. Let's see how many ideas I can list off before I get off the toilet. :poop:

Phase Two Ideas:

1. Dinner Scene with Emily and Sam. We already have a breakfast. We should have other meals too. Especially if it leads to some fun while washing the dishes.

2. Shower scenes with Emily, Sam, and Alexa. (Maybe even them taking showers together?)

3. Steve gets a bot. It's lower quality than Alexa and it constantly malfunctions which leads to shenanigans. (Yes, I used the words shenanigans and I'm proud of it.)

4. Alexa has a box which can change matter. Does Lexx? What happens if Melvin's family tries to use it?

5. All the girls in the hot tub together one evening for drinking. (Sam's birthday?) It leads to some naughty games resulting in the girls all being topless at some point.

6. Family game night. Instead of the family watching a movie, they all come together to play a board game.

7. MC has an aunt. She comes to visit. Hilarity ensures.

Okay, I'm finished with the bathroom and this post, so I'll leave it to Llama to decide if he likes any of those ideas. It's his game and it has a great direction. Regardless, I'm along for the ride! :BootyTime:

Dec 6, 2021
Addendum, from previous post. I had another great idea. What comes after Prom? Graduation.

Melvin and MC are the two highest grades. Which one becomes valedictorian and gets the full ride scholarship to the best college in the country?

Melvin is gaming the system so he can win. The final grades being published is where the loop restarts. Melvin gets the grades and the girls are all over him because they think he'll be rich someday. (No corruption, screw you Patreon.)

Graduation event to end Phase 2?

Aug 26, 2023
MC should have more scenes where he has fun in way his antagonist does in those "avoidable scenes" and that's the issue. Make a dark path for MC and make it avoidable as well. Everyone but him is able to enhance himself. Just feels like there's a lot left on the table that's going towards non-canonically cucking the player instead.
This content contains avoidable NTR.
If this offends you then please vacate the thread and avoid arguing about it.

Reactions: yourmomma

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone still have a copy of 1.4 they can share? I want to play it before 1.5, I was waiting for it to go out of beta but it went straight from 1.4 beta to 1.5 beta...

GrotBoss

May 20, 2024
Honestly, this was one of my favourite games, but I didn't like the new update. The scene with Melvin+Meiko was very disappointing and the fact that it turns out that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It actually ruin everything for me personally. Not a fan, why was that even added in?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ann87ra

sak1234

Aug 22, 2022
Is the bot all the MC gets to have fun with? Or does he actually manage to seduce other "real" women? It looks like a good game but without any real girls I find it uninteresting

Reactions: ann87ra
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes