RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
May the 4th be with you! View attachment 1791972
Don't get too hyped, this content is planned but not scheduled yet!

Sexbot 0.7 is coming soon, so vote on what you want to see in the game. The vote is tight, so make sure you pick your favourite!

Thanks for playing!
Llamamann
Will MC ever be able to use that mind controlling glasses?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yum yum, you made my fantasy fly, Lool...... great a thing to look forward..... :unsure: but please don´t let her grow a white beard :ROFLMAO::LOL:
yes im aware that this isn´t a I game, i left the relships as they were by default, since Oedipal love isn´t a kink of myself.
Only Melvin i called Zipfelklatscher (Bavarian for Wanker) his B Lady Geile Sau (horny Bitch) and Meiko is Geile Sau Meiko (Horny Bitch Meiko)
My intention was just to point it out, and how i stated a while ago in an other tread, I apreciate the freedom of choice given by developers in a VN or in a Game, as well as a good Story with a great amout of humor.
Im totally happy with the changes you did with the UI (Stat screen) and the Hints in the Gallery Mode was a great Idea.
so now I´m Looking forward with exitement to the next Chapter.
Thank you. I’m glad your enjoying it. I like horny bitch lol

Reactions: Yukisyoma

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Llamamann Since the poll for Melvin doing more to the women is completed with quite a crushing majority for it, when are you going to start adding those scenes?
That was a thing? Man, It never ceases to surprise me when this type of content crushes polls. Not judging here, but either the NTR crowd is much bigger then I imagine, or much more willing to pay than the average player

Apr 21, 2018
Good to hear there's finally gonna be some NTR content beyond teasing.
Still, I checked the variables, seems like MCshare and Stshare are both in, and so are variables for stmom. I know stsis is Daphne, so Steve's mom is a planned character? Or is she available now -- haven't been able to unlock her.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
That was a thing? Man, It never ceases to surprise me when this type of content crushes polls. Not judging here, but either the NTR crowd is much bigger then I imagine, or much more willing to pay than the average player
Well, I certainly don't think it's either of the two, it's simply that this game already has a base of patrons who are interested in a type of content, there may be some who have no problem, but generally those who are not interested in that content they will not support devs that do it, so those who support it are interested in that and it is obvious what the result would be. (I mean,the dev has said since last year that there will be ntr, so most patrons will be interested in that)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, I certainly don't think it's either of the two, it's simply that this game already has a base of patrons who are interested in a type of content, there may be some who have no problem, but generally those who are not interested in that content they will not support devs that do it, so those who support it are interested in that and it is obvious what the result would be. (I mean,the dev has said since last year that there will be ntr, so most patrons will be interested in that)
I mean it makes sense why people who don't like that are hesitant to support it. On one hand I see this in the latest updates and think, "god damn the game looks great," but then when I look at the thread and see it full of the dev know knowing wether hes going to add it, or how hes going to add it, so I just put off playing it for another update. An that just ends up being a cycle. So I can see that most people who support it are the ones that hes been teasing, as it draws in those guys while pushing people like me away.

Reactions: Chimba

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
As someome who has only just pkayed this game for the first time 2 weeks ago and only had the tsgs and information on the op to go off. The fact there is.going to.be NTR is a pretty big surprise, i mean the current build hints at it but with the time travel i thought it would.be avoidable. Now i personnally believe a dev has the right to do whatever they wish with their game but i do wish it was mentioned on the op that ntr was planned. I personnally dont enjoy ntr conent and dont play games that have it, so it sucks to have to drop a game right after playing for the first time due to future content i personally avoid.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
snakeplisskin I will take a wild guess, that In the scene were Alexa asks you to go inside to save the girls, there will be a branch point in the future but how that will be implemented is up to the dev, the 3 word issue is a rather sensible theme on this site, but there are some which only by the thought of *** drop the game so future will tell, is a bit like poker you can stay and watch the hand

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
As someome who has only just pkayed this game for the first time 2 weeks ago and only had the tsgs and information on the op to go off. The fact there is.going to.be NTR is a pretty big surprise, i mean the current build hints at it but with the time travel i thought it would.be avoidable.
Since it seems like you've played through the game for at least one "round", I would like to remind you of the option you see just before entering MC's room at prom night. As the dev has mentioned in their most recent poll regarding possible NTR, it would be a similar very optional way it could be displayed.
Now i personnally believe a dev has the right to do whatever they wish with their game but i do wish it was mentioned on the op that ntr was planned. I personnally dont enjoy ntr conent and dont play games that have it, so it sucks to have to drop a game right after playing for the first time due to future content i personally avoid.
While I don't enjoy "forced NTR" either, I have no issue playing a game where I know there is avoidable or "optional NTR" in it. I've played a game that contained gay, trans, cum swapping, bestiality and more, but I just chose a route that didn't show this. That's the wonderful thing about some scenes being optional.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
snakeplisskin I will take a wild guess, that In the scene were Alexa asks you to go inside to save the girls, there will be a branch point in the future but how that will be implemented is up to the dev, the 3 word issue is a rather sensible theme on this site, but there are some which only by the thought of *** drop the game so future will tell, is a bit like poker you can stay and watch the hand
I know.what.you mean usually its.quite.the show.when everyones favourite three letters word pops up. Personally not my cup of tea but like you said it may be avoidable if that ends up the case i will play again.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
how to break the loop please someone explain in details
Short answer: You can't.
Longer in detail answer: There is currently now way to "win" at the game, since that part of the story is yet to be developed. You can currently "only" repeat the first week with various results as you improve your stats and unlock scenes.

Reactions: sidsan

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Since it seems like you've played through the game for at least one "round", I would like to remind you of the option you see just before entering MC's room at prom night. As the dev has mentioned in their most recent poll regarding possible NTR, it would be a similar very optional way it could be displayed.

While I don't enjoy "forced NTR" either, I have no issue playing a game where I know there is avoidable or "optional NTR" in it. I've played a game that contained gay, trans, cum swapping, bestiality and more, but I just chose a route that didn't show this. That's the wonderful thing about some scenes being optional.
As long as content is optional i have no issues either. I just wish there was a future/planned content section on the OP that informed me of the.NTR before i played.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
As long as content is optional i have no issues either. I just wish there was a future/planned content section on the OP that informed me of the.NTR before i played.
Definitely will be optional and clearly labelled. And used to drive the story and provide meaningful choices to the player. And weight to your decisions.

This is more general than response to your comment:

I don’t like the idea of planned/future tags. I didn’t have this in mind when I started. But I also only have 3 characters and no time travel elements in the original concept.

The more planned or future content you force a developer to commit/swear to avoid the more you limit the creative process. Especially in a game as open ended as this, where anything can happen. It seems ridiculous to be asked to outline everything that will be or not be in the game.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In that you are right, there is a reason for the genre spoiler (for future tags) and dev notes (where they can put some more detailed information perhaps), in my case if a game is new, I always asked in the thread or sometimes in official pages (itchi for example) what are the future tags and if the game has been posted for a while it is best to do a specific search for the word in the thread.
Some devs are direct and tell you, others try to twist the answer for their convenience and finally there are the ones who add according to feedback and polls. (those are the ones you can't really trust,don't get me wrong, it's perfect if they want to do that, the problem is that you can't trust what content the game will end up having when it's the players who decide haha)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The more planned or future content you force a developer to commit/swear to avoid the more you limit the creative process.
Well, never thought about it that way but it is a heavyweighted argument. definetly you got a good point there.
on a not so serious note, personally enjoy acting like my son which tries to find the Christmas presents before Christmas, and the guessing of what content will be in each update that makes for me the 40% of joy in these kind of games
so looking forward if Alexa will have her Pubic hair trimmed in form of Obi Wan´s beard :ROFLMAO: (for the older Series in the newer he had a moustache if i recall well)

4.50 star(s) 217 Votes