STOIRTAP

Jul 7, 2024
not whining its just getting excessive and if dev continues next game like this he'll lose a large share of his supporters. if he doesn't then this game is no longer for me.
Sir you are dead on—the netorare waste is out of control. A netorare achievement? Seriously? Absurd. It is shifting as the selling point of the digital novel. This mob have totally fucked this up, per usual... Scamming the vanilla masses by baiting and surprising them with unavoidable slop that the majority do NOT want to witness. Creators promise they will preserve a balance, LIES, every single time. It is impossible...... We defeated bowl-cut dolt, nevertheless he continues receiving sequences where he fucking steals and brainwashes OUR women. The last few drops are loaded with this crap. Let us review our plot..... Loser dolt controls a woman with mental trickery and we have time shifting in our arsenal.... We never FUCKING use that to halt him fittingly and it is foolishly produced. Nonsense. Having the protagonist, the PLAYER illustrated as a fucking idiot simply to implement unavoidable slop to please a minority. Furthermore.. Mind-control.... Fuck nope... I am not a proponent of censoring.... Anyhow I am content the heads cracked down on that slop.... Ridiculous trope to insert a disgusting fetish. God willing it is removed... discontinued... its only use is to force more netorare slop on the majority...

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Sir you are dead on—the netorare waste is out of control. A netorare achievement? Seriously? Absurd. It is shifting as the selling point of the digital novel. This mob have totally fucked this up, per usual... Scamming the vanilla masses by baiting and surprising them with unavoidable slop that the majority do NOT want to witness. Creators promise they will preserve a balance, LIES, every single time. It is impossible...... We defeated bowl-cut dolt, nevertheless he continues receiving sequences where he fucking steals and brainwashes OUR women. The last few drops are loaded with this crap. Let us review our plot..... Loser dolt controls a woman with mental trickery and we have time shifting in our arsenal.... We never FUCKING use that to halt him fittingly and it is foolishly produced. Nonsense. Having the protagonist, the PLAYER illustrated as a fucking idiot simply to implement unavoidable slop to please a minority. Furthermore.. Mind-control.... Fuck nope... I am not a proponent of censoring.... Anyhow I am content the heads cracked down on that slop.... Ridiculous trope to insert a disgusting fetish. God willing it is removed... discontinued... its only use is to force more netorare slop on the majority...
You need help.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Go watch sopranos again you’ll be happier for it GOTTI

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
not whining its just getting excessive and if dev continues next game like this he'll lose a large share of his supporters. if he doesn't then this game is no longer for me.
Oh look, yet another post about how "X developer will lose Y subscribers if he continues making Z content."

(Z content being content that particular poster doesn't like, but I'm sure they're just being neutrally objective and not at all trying to steer the game to their own tastes).

Vondutch46

Nov 22, 2017
can anyone tell me how to unlock tentacles from the deep and happy bithday i dont under stand what movie i need to watch and is he serious play for a year how does the game work that out
many thanks

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The extra scenes were very welcome ; but the core of the endgame stayed the same : awesome !
I mean, never thought so much effort would be put into the story of a game called SexBot ; and I stand corrected.

Kudos and many many thanks for this game, Llamamann ; and I hope SBR will come soon

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
So now that Phase 1 is done and I assume you are working on Phase 2, which is great because I love this game, I was wondering if SexBot BlackJack will be getting anymore updates or if that game was done.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Keep doing all movie night possibilities. There's several and do 52 loops for the play for a year trophy.
well this answered my question about if there is a loop limit lol. now i just gotta make sure i just do not end up accidently going to phase 2 before i get everything i can...

*also the NTR can be turned off by not taking melvin's deal in phase 1. dunno if there is anything in phase 2, but it is avoidable so far. though i do agree it would be nice if we could improve the mc a lil to make him not as stupid as the loops go on. but that likely requires a lot of coding.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Oh look, yet another post about how "X developer will lose Y subscribers if he continues making Z content."

(Z content being content that particular poster doesn't like, but I'm sure they're just being neutrally objective and not at all trying to steer the game to their own tastes).
You don't know how to read.

"If he doesn't then this game is no longer for me"

ntr ruined your brain.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It seems that I can't raise Emilys corruption level past lvl 1 tried everything and with the Year achievement, also, I played the loop about 130 to 140 times already.
I give up!

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
How do you get Mai night 6? I've never seen her since the one loop she appeared in, and I haven't seen her since.

4.50 star(s) 217 Votes