kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I really hope for it. This game blueballing me for a year.
Well I disagree with you, there has been a lot of action for 1+ year of development, I mean, for any character you have plenty of scenes and also getting hotter with every release. The story progression and build up for me is perfectly sized, not too fast but not a very slow burner as well

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Well I disagree with you, there has been a lot of action for 1+ year of development, I mean, for any character you have plenty of scenes and also getting hotter with every release. The story progression and build up for me is perfectly sized, not too fast but not a very slow burner as well
I agree, but Emily is my main love interest here. No offense on dev, just curious when we get the main dish.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, so don't spolier me if possible. I'm on Game 1 (first reset) and there is an Asian woman talking to Melvin named Meiko. The game wants to call her Mom, but I already named someone else on the first day his Mom. What is the most appropriate title for this character? Is it still Mom? That won't make sense now, but I'll trust if it's correct. I really like the game so far. Thanks!

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Ok, so don't spolier me if possible. I'm on Game 1 (first reset) and there is an Asian woman talking to Melvin named Meiko. The game wants to call her Mom, but I already named someone else on the first day his Mom. What is the most appropriate title for this character? Is it still Mom? That won't make sense now, but I'll trust if it's correct. I really like the game so far. Thanks!
She is Melvins mom, so I just called her by her name.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes