VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sexbot [v1.6 Final] [LlamaMann Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sh4dyW0lf

v 0.1 - Good renders, great models, and an interesting take on a blend of Weird Science / Dexter's Lab / and "What If?" tech trends. Good humor = multiple Laugh Out Loud moments. Limited content (at this point) made it easy to explore the Decision options so far, and was worth the effort. Looking forward to updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hakarlman

Fetishes in game:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is great, but it has its flaws, yet they're easily forgivable.

Renders 4/5 - This renders are well done. They're much better than most renders out there. However, there are some uncanny valley moments with the mothers face. The Mother seems to have an issue with the eyes. First thing is to try different eye shader settings in DAZ, use the spot render tool to save time. Compare the various different renders with different eye shaders until it looks right, through this process you should be able to immediately see the problem. Try getting a hold of G8.1F and using her eye shader. Another issue is that the total face morphs used might be exceeding 100% from existing face models. Example:
    Susan: 80%
    Barbara: 30%
    Tonya: 50%
    You don't want the total to go over 100%, or you get bad uncanny valley effect.

Also, the eyes cannot be too big. Natural instinct is to make big beautiful eyes, but often times one inadvertently creates the ALIEN eye effect. Make sure the eye's stay within human size. Eye size should rarely go beyond 5% IMO, other artists may disagree :p

The sexbot's waist seems too narrow in an odd way that doesn't feel right, causing uncanny valley effect. It's not that bad, but others have mentioned it too, so that should be addressed, but it's not the end of the world if it's not addressed.

Story 4/5 - Story ideas are WILD and RAW. The developer is not afraid to take risks with doing things that are crazy. That's to be commended. The jokes are fantastic. However, here are some problems I noticed.
    - The mother's response to him getting a sexbot is too casual, it doesn't feel real, unless it's established before hand that it's normal for most guys to get a sexbot. Her initial response should be one of shock IMO. Then her second instinct should be to feel some kind of jealously. Since the mother seems attracted to the sexbot, the sexbot could eventually detect the mom's attraction to her, and use that to her advantage to perhaps overcome jealously. Then later, they reconcile, because the sexbot is helping improve the son, and this makes the mom happy.
    - The sexbot's femdom tone is VERY aggressive, borderline violent. I would tone down the aggression. She doesn't need to be that aggressive, because she knows the MC is a virgin, wimpy, and timid. She knows that she holds all the cards because she is the object of his desire. She could easily get him to do whatever she wants with a slightly less aggressive tone. Dominance can easily be sensed in subtlety, calm and control. If the MC challenged her authority in a MAJOR way, then maybe her super aggressive tone could then be justified, but he seemed very chill, passive and unchallenging, so her highly aggressive tone seemed unwarranted.

I normally don't leave a review like this, but the developer did such a great job, it deserves a thorough review. I 'm really looking forward to where this game goes!

He should FIGHT THE URGE to add more female characters. Do not add more female characters and focus on fleshing these ladies out.

The writing in the beginning is so interesting, it actually kept my attention. This means the dev could go slower if he wanted and flesh things out more before getting to the H-Content. The mother all of a sudden sitting on the MC's face was way too soon IMO.

Still, overall highly entertaining game! If the goal was to give plaeyrs a taste to try and reel us in, well, IT WORKED! nice! :)
  3. T
    5.00 star(s)

Trystmagiscus

It's great so far. For a demo. I wouldn't normally review this early, but I wanted to personally negate the one star (already?) rating.

Not a lot to comment upon as yet, except that the Sexpot babe is mesmerizingly gorgeous (to my eyes anyway) and the nerdy mc is a just a tad over the top, but is, after all, a parody and nothing I won't get used to with time.

So everything to play for. Can't wait. Thanks to LLamaMann Games for the effort and outcome so far. If the quality and entertainment continues at this level or hopefully better I expect to be eyeing up Patreon pretty soon.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Ruff Ryder

My original review was 1 star. I updated it now onto 3. The game has a lot more of content and many great sex scenes.
    Still some parts I still disagree with but definetily worthy of playing. Props to the dev for improving it so quick.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gladiadius

The renders in this demo are really high quality, and AceX's models are always top-notch! The story is super fun and open to all kinds of possibilities in the future. Despite the fact that its a short demo, it still shows huge potential and lays a solid foundation!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

radcon

Not bad for a DEMO... I like the mood and the Nerd MC.
    Renders are good and the story is intresting.
    Is a good job with a lot of potential in my opinion.

I hope for frequent updates. And if that happens, you will surely have my sponsorship

I can't wait for more content.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Raptus Puellae

I am giving this game (it's a demo but it's quite enjoyable ) five stars in the hopes that some guy from R&D will start working on such bots....
    the ladies are nice.... fappable enough with the amount of content there is now... heck the sexbot's appearance made sourcream come out of my burrito...

can't wait to see this game become the masterpiece it can be. no sarcasm.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

SiJa

Looping Groundhog day style is getting tiresome now, and shows a lack of creativity.
    Just scenes stitched together on a repeating loop, and even going into kinks like Futa/Bondage/Dom, as a cash grab.

Had potential when started but not anymore.