house66

Jan 21, 2021
After the rework. Basically LMG changes some scenes by replacing images and text.
For example Alexa scoolgirl, initially it could have worked very well with Alexa phase 1 and then in Alexa phase 2 insert the new modified scenes including the interaction with Emily (nothing is thrown away, what's done is done)
bye

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jooojaaa

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
After the rework. Basically LMG changes some scenes by replacing images and text.
For example Alexa scoolgirl, initially it could have worked very well with Alexa phase 1 and then in Alexa phase 2 insert the new modified scenes including the interaction with Emily (nothing is thrown away, what's done is done)
bye
Thanks for clarifying!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Looks like you idiots broke another Dev with your constant whining and bitching. This was my favourite game. Why did it suddenly come to an end? The story isnt over. There is way too little content for some of my favourite characters like meiko. Wtf
Dude, there is pages and pages of comments that only Phase 1 is completed. Phase 2 has just begun. :)

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah phase 2 should be coming soon, Sexbot Recalibrated is what it will be called if I remember correctly.
If you join the dev's discord you get small updates about this kind of stuff on the regular.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jooojaaa

house66

Jan 21, 2021
Creating a whole week of events, with new character interactions, new images, new challenges for MC to face... I don't think it's that simple. It's not about replacing or adding something on top of an already developed base.
The next update?.. Maybe at the end of September, beginning of October (I hope the authors of this game will also go on vacation)
best regards to everyone from Italy

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Looks like you idiots broke another Dev with your constant whining and bitching. This was my favourite game. Why did it suddenly come to an end? The story isnt over. There is way too little content for some of my favourite characters like meiko. Wtf
Your favorite game and still any fucking idea of dev plans? Seems more like a poser wanting complaint with no reason like a crybaby

myself69

Jul 22, 2019
I had all the scenes from the 4-5 main characters, and suddenly when i choose to see all the memory from the characters, there is almost no scenes? has this happened to anyone?

Reactions: Ass~God

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It was annoying at first, but the same questions have been asked so many times that it's kinda funny now.
Just wait, it'll stop being funny.
It'll dawn on you with the increasing frequency of seeing those kinds of posts (and worse) that these are supposed to be adult human beings, people legally allowed to drink/vote/marry, and they're lacking the most basic common sense and sometimes even of questionable intelligence.

It still beats all the NTR whining posts.
For every ntr-whine across these forums, there's a a dozen posts like that... Even in the threads where prolific anti-ntr twits like to attention-whore.

4.50 star(s) 241 Votes