Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't know if anyone is aware of this, but the model for the mom is Halle Hayes, or at least I think so View attachment 1585287
Well Emily is originally made by AceX Game studios, then modified by me. I don't think she was used as a reference for her. Maybe Halle Hayes stole the outfit from Emily... you never know...

Mar 19, 2020
Well Emily is originally made by AceX Game studios, then modified by me. I don't think she was used as a reference for her. Maybe Halle Hayes stole the outfit from Emily... you never know...
Ace is a cool dude. I hope more devs hire him to make models. Btw, you got any news on when the next version is coming out?

Reactions: Llamamann
Mar 19, 2020
not yet, just creating tons of content. ill have a better idea of when it will be ready once i have a few more things finished
Nice well, I'm sure we'll all be patient until it comes out lol. By the way, do you happen to be looking for someone to help you write the story for this game? Because I'm interested in writing for one of these games and I have experience in creative writing (also a native speaker) so I want to put that to the test, so to speak.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Nice well, I'm sure we'll all be patient until it comes out lol. By the way, do you happen to be looking for someone to help you write the story for this game? Because I'm interested in writing for one of these games and I have experience in creative writing (also a native speaker) so I want to put that to the test, so to speak.
Well, currently im sitting on more potential content than i can produce. I have so many scenes on my list, i just need time to pose and render them. thanks for the offer tho

Reactions: BigDickBandit69

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I'm excited about the weight lifting scenes and the new character. It would be great to exploit more muscle content taking advantage of the fact that there are several muscular girls on this cast (and with the possibility of even getting more jacked because of the machine) hahaha

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely. He wanted to steal our 'teacher'? Fuck his and make him watch. It's only fair.
True.
Although I would hope that in such a situation MC won't lower himself to his level and go about it in exactly the same way as Melvin did.
Instead of employing despicable tactics, I'd rather that MC would genuinely put in the work to maybe seduce said blonde MILF (and to be honest, we don't actually know exactly how she's like yet, maybe it wouldn't even be necessary, maybe she's a cougar on the prowl, who knows?), but hey, that's my opinion.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
True.
Although I would hope that in such a situation MC won't lower himself to his level and go about it in exactly the same way as Melvin did.
Instead of employing despicable tactics, I'd rather that MC would genuinely put in the work to maybe seduce said blonde MILF (and to be honest, we don't actually know exactly how she's like yet, maybe it wouldn't even be necessary, maybe she's a cougar on the prowl, who knows?), but hey, that's my opinion.
gotta be morally superior!

Reactions: Ranma

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Lots of scenes I had before, are now gone any idea why? I clearly remember a scene with Sam getting huge breasts and Eliza becoming a cheerleader/cow.

4.50 star(s) 224 Votes