VN Ren'Py Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.4] [Alfius]

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow... Thanks so much Alfius you have surprised me (y)
(also bc I have never seen this game in f95.. it is not linked in the NCC thread as a prequel)
only prequel is Follower in the NCC thread :unsure:
Thanks, I tried to change a couple of things on the OP and accidently messed it up completely.
All the links and the links to the original should be working now.

PS. For all you wondering why the first version is so big. I included all the images in this first version, even though I have only completed week 1 so far.

This version is quite a bare bones version, since I have been promising this game conversion so long, I just felt that I had to release something.

The next version will have
1) Character stats
2) Hints
3) Gallery/Replay
4) Improved and nicer looking interface.
5) Non stretched images.

Not promising anything, but will work on a WT as well. Not sure if I will release it in bits or right at the end.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Yes, this is just the first week.

The game consists of 4 weeks, so 3 more weeks to go :)
Game will be completed in the next 2-4 months.
There are still a lot of things to do especially stats. Is there any sex scene in the first week except in the massage studio?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
There are still a lot of things to do especially stats. Is there any sex scene in the first week except in the massage studio?
Yes, there are three sex scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know the stats screen are missing. this first release was a bit on the rough side. The next update will have most of the nice bells and whistles.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for doing this Alfius. I remember wanting to play this one a long time ago, but the original was so broken it was unplayable.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.01 Pre alpha]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.01 Pre alpha]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: lightpower

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020
I have not find a nice solution for the image size yet. Similar to my previous conversion of The King of the Beach, this game uses a non standard resolution (1600x1000). I decided for my first release, that I'm just going to stretch the images to a standard size. Will try and come up with a better solution for the next release.
@Alfius : There are AI powered softwares that can upgrade/convert image resolution.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
@Alfius : There are AI powered softwares that can upgrade/convert image resolution.
Thanks, the problem is not the technical ability. I can write image conversion software to do pretty much anything with the image that I want. The problem is that I'm trying to figure out an elegant solution converting the 1600x1000 to 1280x720 without stretching the image.

With the last game I did, I added borders to the image, making it artificially larger and then superimposing my menus and stats on the artificial border. I might end up doing that again. It actually looked quite nice, but adding border to the image makes it unnecessary larger and looks off if you use the 'H' Hide key.

Send me a couple of links, maybe this AI software can give me some ideas :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
NCC is the latest game, Alfus is porting a previous game from HoneyGames... King of The Beach, and its two sequels, as well as Snake Thompson, and Sexduction all take place before NCC... so in essence no matter how hard you try as Gary his future is written, Adele will dump his cheating ass once she finds out about Lara in NCC....

Reactions: Alfius

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Alfius, nice that you're doing another conversion. I don't particularly like this game because it has a limitation in terms of weeks on what you can unlock and you can't trigger everything in one playthrough like the king is back where you could see almost everything. If it was sandbox type of game without a limiter it would be way better. You have to carefully play in order to trigger some paths and i remember it was chore to do it even with walkthrough for the first 2 chapters in original unity version, without walkthrough it's even more frustrating to play.
You mentioned 3 scenes in first version, but from image folder i checked it seems there are a lot more (with more girls and one swinging scene). Are those pics for the all 4 weeks and you didn't implement them yet?
I might give this game a try later with full walkthrough, but that's when you complete the conversion, so it might take a while.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Alfius, nice that you're doing another conversion. I don't particularly like this game because it has a limitation in terms of weeks on what you can unlock and you can't trigger everything in one playthrough like the king is back where you could see almost everything. If it was sandbox type of game without a limiter it would be way better. You have to carefully play in order to trigger some paths and i remember it was chore to do it even with walkthrough for the first 2 chapters in original unity version, without walkthrough it's even more frustrating to play.
You mentioned 3 scenes in first version, but from image folder i checked it seems there are a lot more (with more girls and one swinging scene). Are those pics for the all 4 weeks and you didn't implement them yet?
I might give this game a try later with full walkthrough, but that's when you complete the conversion, so it might take a while.
Unlike The King is Back, I included all the images for the game in this update, so the images is for all 4 weeks, not just for week one. (Since I used the tool by NightTrain , I did not keep track of the images needed only for week one. In TKIB, I had to manually, figure out one by one, what image I had to use, so by default, each update only had it's own images.)

I realise this one is much more difficult since you can not get all the girls in a single playthrough. For the next update I will try to have a walkthrough ready as well, or worst case, a very good hint system. To get a particular girl is actually not so difficult, if you know a couple of pointers.

In one of my previous posts, I did gave some pointers on how you could get the sex scenes for week one.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is there actually also a Ren'py remake of SNAKE THOMPSON & NCCU planned?
Maybe... Honeygames often talked about redoing Snake Thompson, so if he does it himself, I will probably not be doing it. Have not played or seen NCCU yet. So not sure... After I'm done with Sexduction, I will see what other games of his is still in Unity that can do with a conversion.

3 of his games are now already converted, and the other 2 were very well done IMO. Will see what NCCU is all about.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Maybe... Honeygames often talked about redoing Snake Thompson, so if he does it himself, I will probably not be doing it. Have not played or seen NCCU yet. So not sure... After I'm done with Sexduction, I will see what other games of his is still in Unity that can do with a conversion.

3 of his games are now already converted, and the other 2 were very well done IMO. Will see what NCCU is all about.