VN Ren'Py Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.4] [Alfius]

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Played this for 15 minutes or so.
Girl looks ugly to me.
Static pictures.
The overall impression the game gives me is oldfashioned , clickfest , no appealing lady's , annoying sidebar , utter crap!
Deleted.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Played this for 15 minutes or so.
Girl looks ugly to me.
Static pictures.
The overall impression the game gives me is oldfashioned , clickfest , no appealing lady's , annoying sidebar , utter crap!
Deleted.
No Worries.

The reason the game feels old fashioned is because it is an old game (4 years old) redone in Renpy.
It's a game for fans of the NCC universe that does not want to play the clunky Unity interface.

I know not everyone is going to like it, but thank you for giving it a shot.

Reactions: luisar018

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.2]
DOWNLOAD:

You can join my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry to be the one asking this, but is there ntr in this game?
I have looked at the images and the wife appears fucking with another guy. Will it be avoidable?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sorry to be the one asking this, but is there ntr in this game?
I have looked at the images and the wife appears fucking with another guy. Will it be avoidable?
The short answer is: I don't know. I have actually not completed the game. I play the game as I convert it.

The long answer: It depends what you consider as NTR. If you ever played any of Honeygame's games you will know that the girls in his games does not wait around for you and like in RL do have sex with other people. In almost all of his games, people, other then the MC are also having sex.

Having said that. NTR is never a major theme in his games. Your girlfriend/wife normally does not have sex out of the blue with other people.

HG Games in general is not for people that wants all the girls to only have sex with the MC, but it also does not really cater for the NTR fetish.

I hope that answers your question.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The short answer is: I don't know. I have actually not completed the game. I play the game as I convert it.

The long answer: It depends what you consider as NTR. If you ever played any of Honeygame's games you will know that the girls in his games does not wait around for you and like in RL do have sex with other people. In almost all of his games, people, other then the MC are also having sex.

Having said that. NTR is never a major theme in his games. Your girlfriend/wife normally does not have sex out of the blue with other people.

HG Games in general is not for people that wants all the girls to only have sex with the MC, but it also does not really cater for the NTR fetish.

I hope that answers your question.
Well, you really haven't answered me at all.
I'm talking about images that are already in the "images" folder and you tell me that you don't know what will happen. Didn't you create those images? Well then you will know what you intend to do with them. And you have not answered whether in the event that they lead to ntr (although this game is not focused on it) if it will be avoidable or not. It has been a reply as if on the side of the real question. On the other hand, something that many devs are already becoming fond of when they have a question similar to this

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm talking about images that are already in the "images" folder and you tell me that you don't know what will happen. Didn't you create those images? Well then you will know what you intend to do with them. And you have not answered whether in the event that they lead to ntr (although this game is not focused on it) if it will be avoidable or not. It has been a reply as if on the side of the real question. On the other hand, something that many devs are already becoming fond of when they have a question similar to this
I'm not the original dev.

I'm just converting the old Unity game (written by HoneyGames) into the Renpy engine, since the Unity engine was not a nice way to play the game in. As stated in the development notes, I copied over all the images from the original game into the images folder and have not really looked at all of them. I only looked at the ones that are used for the conversion so far up to week 2.

So far there is not any NTR, although you do walk in on your boss getting a BJ from one of your co-workers.

And that in a nutshell is how it goes in any HoneyGames game. You could see other people fuck each other. Normally if you treat your in game GF/wife well, there would not be NTR, but if you cheat on her, she might also cheat on you.

So I do not know if there will be NTR later in this game. Regarding the images in question: There might be consensual sharing or maybe she caught you cheating and are getting revenge, maybe it's avoidable. I honestly can not tell you at this stage.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
legit dumb

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I'm not the original dev.

I'm just converting the old Unity game (written by HoneyGames) into the Renpy engine, since the Unity engine was not a nice way to play the game in. As stated in the development notes, I copied over all the images from the original game into the images folder and have not really looked at all of them. I only looked at the ones that are used for the conversion so far up to week 2.

So far there is not any NTR, although you do walk in on your boss getting a BJ from one of your co-workers.

And that in a nutshell is how it goes in any HoneyGames game. You could see other people fuck each other. Normally if you treat your in game GF/wife well, there would not be NTR, but if you cheat on her, she might also cheat on you.

So I do not know if there will be NTR later in this game. Regarding the images in question: There might be consensual sharing or maybe she caught you cheating and are getting revenge, maybe it's avoidable. I honestly can not tell you at this stage.
you are too nice to that guy

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Imagine not spending 10 seconds to look up the actual dev of this game and blasting Alfius for no reason

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I would bet on late September until early October.
Nah, the next one will not take so long. Should be out at the end of August.
I've now figured out all my interface issues. (Just need to implement replay function as well)

I'm already two days into the new week. So it should be done by end of August, maybe quicker.

I know this one had dragged on a bit, but things getting a bit more back to normal now.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Nah, the next one will not take so long. Should be out at the end of August.
I've now figured out all my interface issues. (Just need to implement replay function as well)

I'm already two days into the new week. So it should be done by end of August, maybe quicker.

I know this one had dragged on a bit, but things getting a bit more back to normal now.
But you said this won't be a short update, not long as the last one right?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
But you said this won't be a short update, not long as the last one right?

The next release definitely will not take as long as this one. Still busy with a walkthrough as well, but while you wait, just a quick guide to help you with the game.
I said that the next update will not take so long again. All the updates is for 1 in-game week, so theoretical is about the same amount of content, but the later weeks does tend to contain more content.

The previous updates and the initial release of the game took so long due to
1) Rough stuff happening to me during that time
2) A lot of work that I needed to do on the coding side to make the interface look nicer with stats etc.

Now that things are beginning to calm down and I completed most of my interface changes, I think updates will be faster again. I could potentially roll out updates every 2 weeks on this (Remember, I'm not writing the game from scratch and no renders or anything)

Having said that, I'm not spending all my free time on converting the game, So I'm giving myself a month per update.

So end of August will be fine for next update and end of September to complete the game. I might even be able to do it quicker, but we will see how it goes.