VN Ren'Py Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.4] [Alfius]

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
How many In Game weeks will there be? One?
4 weeks. So just one more left.

I'm not sure the ending would be 100% satisfactory (Having not played it myself yet). I know HG still wanted to expand on the store in a sequel.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The game needs a walkthrough mod. It's to compicated, for an ape, like me)
I can write a Walkthrough mod, but I think the PDF walkthrough is gonna help better, since you need to play with a strategy to get all the girls. An in game mod could possible land you to from the frying pan into the fire.

For instance. You would always get +1 RP sending an SMS to Lara, but IF you don't work enough times you will disappoint Janet at the end of 2 weeks, so you need to balance them a bit to be able to get both girls, but I walkthrough would just tell you to text Lara.

• Sad
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Hi,

Loving playing your conversion, cant get anywhere with Rachel or Catherine or mrs Walker as game finishes week 3. guess the rest happens in week 4....when will week 4 be available ??? thanks..keep up the good work...

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Busy with it now, some RL issues/work to sort out (It's our "busy" time, before Christmas), but not too much.
Was aiming for end Oct, bit looks like final version will be mid Nov.

Just a word of warning for fans. HG were planning to write a sequel to the game and it shows in the end of the story.
There's a couple of abandoned plot points and some unused images. (That HG was probably going to use in the planned sexduxtion sequal)

While I'm not going to re-write the end, I will try and work his unused pictures into the final story.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Are we getting week 4 ??? Last update was mid Nov...now end Dec and no more updates on progress etc....

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Apologies guys, Will do the last week shortly.
Been busy with renovations at my house for the last couple of months.

No excuses, it's all on me.

Not related to the delayed NCC at all, maybe just co-incidence that both HG and myself was feeling a bit tired.
I have not spoken to HG in the last couple of months.