• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.4] [Alfius]

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

cover.png

Overview:
This is a Renpy conversion of the game by HoneyGames . You play as Gary, a young businessman married to the beautiful Adele, but your marriage is hitting a rough patch. Gary tries to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle, by going to the gym, visiting the spa, having a drink at the pub or hanging out with his friend at the club. There are new opportunities at your job, along with of some pretty attractive woman that you see everyday. Will Gary work hard to save his marriage, or will he succumb to the temptation of the beautiful women around him? That will be for you to decide.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-19
Release Date: 2021-02-19
Original Developer: HoneyGames -
Developer: Alfius
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Original Game: Sexduction
Sequel: The King of the Beach - The King is back - Follower - New Coral City
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Italian Translation* - Walkthrough - Cheat Mod* -

* This unofficial versions is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

05 bathroom adele.png 07home02 yes.png 30office Piper base.png 72 zoe base.png 10 20.png 74 01 belen talk.png 14 04.png 81 lara base.png 42 19.png 92 00.png 94 00.png 74 02 bar.png [/SIZE]​

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.01 Pre alpha] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 202 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 185 MB: -

Note: most of this game size is from extra images that are not in the game folder, but i did compress the extras as well.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Sample
screenshot0002.jpg

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I love NCC.
But I find it very strange to play a character that I consider a rival or even an enemy in the original game.
It's even weirder to see female characters here, which I did not expect to see here.
The mechanics of the game are poor.
With very short playing days and constant repetitions, it feels like a grind-game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ziggy81 and BUCCO

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I love NCC.
But I find it very strange to play a character that I consider a rival or even an enemy in the original game.
It's even weirder to see female characters here, which I did not expect to see here.
With very short playing days and constant repetitions, it feels like a grind-game.

There is lots of contradictions like this in the personality of characters recurrent in honey games, with every game some of them change personality completely.

Reactions: m4pII

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I love NCC.
I agree, now I'm starting to like Gary, and I don't like Adele, crazy! my NCC just hit an earthquake and no one survived!

• Wow

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Wow... Thanks so much Alfius you have surprised me (y)
(also bc I have never seen this game in f95.. it is not linked in the NCC thread as a prequel)
only prequel is Follower in the NCC thread :unsure:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I agree, now I'm starting to like Gary, and I don't like Adele, crazy! my NCC just hit an earthquake and no one survived!
It seemed to me, or Gary is shown here as a victim, whom the cold and bitchy Adele almost pushes into adultery?

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
It seemed to me, or Gary is shown here as a victim, whom the cold and bitchy Adele almost pushes into adultery?
I agree, now I have to give myself an electric shock, and reset the memory, otherwise I can't play NCC if mc Adele was here, I cough at Gary and run to Belen ;-)

• Haha