VN Ren'Py Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.4] [Alfius]

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK, uploaded the last week.

Just a couple of notes.
This version basically concludes the story. As mentioned in a previous post, the story ends a bit abruptly since a sequel was planned that did not materialize. So there are some unused images that is not being used in the game. I have also not updated the WT or inserted a gallery/replay function yet in this release.

So, having said all that:
I do plan to add another release that uses the currently unused images. Obviously they were not part of the original game, but I do see them fitting in nicely. My next release will also include a final WT as well as a replay function.

Please note that although the images will add some extra content to the game, it will not alter the main story.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Walkthrough up to Chapter 3.

This is not the only way to achieve this, but the WT will let you let you have sex with all the available girls up till the end of chapter 3.
A lot of the steps can be done in a different order and swapped around etc. For those that does not want a step by step guide, but just want a rough guidline: use the Summary Checkpoint for each week and maybe look at the H-Scenes highlighted in red in the guide for requirements for specific sex scenes.
ch4 wt pls ^^

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
I know that House Party uses preset character models, but I cannot unsee Brittney or Madison. Tell you what though, you made that model in the middle of the banner a lot better. She looks way more fuckable.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
there's an issue where when you go to the gym after work it takes you home- i'm not sure what triggered it exactly though
Can you give a bit more details?

What week did this occur?
Maybe send me a save file to check it out.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
ch4 wt pls ^^
Will do a WT including ch 4 in the next week or so.
There is not much to week4 to be honest. It's mostly reward for playing well the previous 3 weeks.
The more you did in the previous 3 weeks, the better the result in 4.

The main thing to focus on is to make sure that you have 10 working points by Friday.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It is in the last week of the game. After work clicking on "go to the gym" leads the living room at home.
Will check it out for you. Not on my pc with the code atm, but will have feedback by tomorrow.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It is in the last week of the game. After work clicking on "go to the gym" leads the living room at home.
Should be sorted out.
Bugfix on OP. You know the story, just override file in the game folder.

Please let me know if it sorted out the issue.

This will obviously be fixed in the final version.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is this game finished now or are there in game weeks to play in the future?
The game is finished now. There are no more weeks in the future.

There are some unused images that I still want to incorporate into the game and improve same UI functions like gallery etc.
But this is the end of the main story.

HG still wanted to do a sequel, but that never materialised.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The game is finished now. There are no more weeks in the future.

There are some unused images that I still want to incorporate into the game and improve same UI functions like gallery etc.
But this is the end of the main story.

HG still wanted to do a sequel, but that never materialised.
Hey, are you still working on the final version?