Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 98 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 81 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The Mac one does not work for me, I don't know how to open a .py file :(
Sorry, I can not help you with the MAC built. I do not own a MAC computer to test with.
What I can say is that I just tested the PC build again and everything on that side seems fine.
Normally, if the PC build is good, the MAC build should be fine as well.

Maybe one of the other MAC players can help you out :)

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.01 Pre alpha]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sexduction Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v0.01 Pre alpha]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-31
Version: 0.3

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Alfius how did you extract the dialog from the Unity game? Or did you use the program that copies the dialog to another file as you play it?

I was wondering because there is a Unity game I would like to remake in Ren'Py myself and can't find a way to extract the dialog except by playing it, and then trying to sort through the mess.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Yo Alfius, is it just me or Catherine's bio data doesn't appear at the top? Was it intentional?

Edit: Never mind, it appears on Day 16, but the bio has no campaign and relationship points.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Alfius how did you extract the dialog from the Unity game? Or did you use the program that copies the dialog to another file as you play it?

I was wondering because there is a Unity game I would like to remake in Ren'Py myself and can't find a way to extract the dialog except by playing it, and then trying to sort through the mess.
You are not going to like my answer. My first game I converted, I kinda had to play the game and get all my text that way. Save various states of the game and try all different combinations. The way I checkecd if I converted everything correctly was basically when I've used up all the images!

There are better ways to do this. With Sexduction, I asked the help of NightTrain (He converted The Follower from Unity to RenPy) for this one. He wrote a tool that managed to find certain patterns in the binary file that converted it in a logical flow of a rough Renpy Script File. HoneyGames used the Fungis engine inside all of his Unity games. It's structure are very similar to Renpy, so I'm sure that helped a bit. I was also busy trying to figure this out on my own, but I'm glad, he agreed to help.

I also chatted to dsconstructor that did a lot of work on The Twist. He used hooks and plugins to directly plug into the exe of the unity file. I did play around with some of his tools and got some great info(Text and flow) out of the binary, but could never get it to work 100%. To be clear, I think his tools were great, but I probably did not understand it completely.

So something a bit more helpful:
Step 1)
Regardless of what method you need to use, you will need a tool to extract the assets. I used uTinyRipper_x64 for that.
Step 2)
This will give you all the images, Mine were under
\Scene\level0\Assets\Texture2D

This will also give you a meta file that contains the logic and all the text.
In the root look for the file level0
This file contains all the plain text of the game, but to get that in a logical order is where it becomes tricky.

Luckily, this is where I managed to get some help, before I were able to try and figure it out by myself.

This is basically what I did with the first game I converted. It was a pain, but the game was relatively simple, so it worked out perfectly. The nice thing about doing it that way, is that you can actually make some slight improvements while doing it or make it a bit more balanced etc. Although I stuck mostly to the original, I did change a thing here or there to make it a bit more to my liking. Since HG is also not a native English speaker, I also improved his dialogue a lot while doing it this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: wurg

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yo Alfius, is it just me or Catherine's bio data doesn't appear at the top? Was it intentional?

Edit: Never mind, it appears on Day 16, but the bio has no campaign and relationship points.
No you are right, I will admit that I was a bit lazy with their bios. But her stats works exactly the same as Janet's. Chat with her for +1 Relationship. You need more then 5 to go further, so it's not possible to flirt with her in week 3.
I'm not sure what her final required work stats will be, but it's also +1 every time you work with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks a lot for converting these games and making them playable, I remember the Unity versions running terrible so being able to play them comfortably without crashes makes a huge difference

Reactions: Rickster82

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Walkthrough up to Chapter 3.

This is not the only way to achieve this, but the WT will let you let you have sex with all the available girls up till the end of chapter 3.
A lot of the steps can be done in a different order and swapped around etc. For those that does not want a step by step guide, but just want a rough guidline: use the Summary Checkpoint for each week and maybe look at the H-Scenes highlighted in red in the guide for requirements for specific sex scenes.