Unity Completed Sexduction [v4.3] [HoneyGames]

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Okay seriously he needs to implement a save/load feature... his code system doesn't work at all. Sigh! I'm pissed!

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
BL0 BZ3 BJ4 BA8.
Works for me.
Doesn't really work because assuming the codes I got at the end of week 2 works then the starting stats at week 3 should be as follow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as you can see in the spoiler when you insert the codes I provided at the end of my walkthrough (same as yours) , starting stats are different.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Doesn't really work because assuming the codes I got at the end of week 2 works then the starting stats at week 3 should be as follow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as you can see in the spoiler when you insert the codes I provided at the end of my walkthrough (same as yours) , starting stats are different.
Ah!...didn't notice that .
The codes give money= 930 and sexperience =31 etc ...which is exactly the same as the BASIC stats.

Frustrating game as it takes so long to try various scenarios.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Played v2
wife was upset because I took her out drinking
decide to make it up to her
stay home watch tv together, clean house, make her breakfast every day
for some reason I tell my friend, that the waitress gave me her phone number, i would have thrown away
I just wanna watch tv with the mrs, maybe give a massage, or cuddle, but the game makes me go to a club, and forces me to go to some spa
take wife shopping, and some stranger slut, randomly accuses me of searching for other women
wife runs off with another man
forced to go to park with the waitress lady, and she informs me about my pending divorce. might have been nice to know in the game description
"You play a Cuck with a cheating slut wife"
no save, no options, week2 automatically reduces your stats randomly

is v3 any different?

update. played v3
warning: don't buy pants. while i was in the dressing room, the store clerk grabbed my penis and put her mouth on it.
also note: you can't clean the house while your wife's lover is there week 3
and wife gets mad if you don;t clean. so make sure you clean before or after they arrive.
the waitress asking everyday when you're going to be with her, keep dreaming slut, i'm a happily married man. never cheat once, but i tell my friend that i banged the waitress.
a little odd when i tell my friend about work, i say that i failed my job, because i didn't sleep with the client. maybe the MC is a gigolo... didn't know that was part of my job. At least i still got paid.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Played v2
wife was upset because I took her out drinking
decide to make it up to her
stay home watch tv together, clean house, make her breakfast every day
for some reason I tell my friend, that the waitress gave me her phone number, i would have thrown away
I just wanna watch tv with the mrs, maybe give a massage, or cuddle, but the game makes me go to a club, and forces me to go to some spa
take wife shopping, and some stranger slut, randomly accuses me of searching for other women
wife runs off with another man
forced to go to park with the waitress lady, and she informs me about my pending divorce. might have been nice to know in the game description
"You play a Cuck with a cheating slut wife"
no save, no options, week2 automatically reduces your stats randomly

is v3 any different?

update. played v3
warning: don't buy pants. while i was in the dressing room, the store clerk grabbed my penis and put her mouth on it.
also note: you can't clean the house while your wife's lover is there week 3
and wife gets mad if you don;t clean. so make sure you clean before or after they arrive.
the waitress asking everyday when you're going to be with her, keep dreaming slut, i'm a happily married man. never cheat once, but i tell my friend that i banged the waitress.
a little odd when i tell my friend about work, i say that i failed my job, because i didn't sleep with the client. maybe the MC is a gigolo... didn't know that was part of my job. At least i still got paid.
Thank you for the laugh xD

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game is a hot mess, there is no clear direction to the writing. It's like the dev is just putting in any idea he has when he has an idea that is. There is no rough draft or final draft or drafting process to speak of, just yolo go with it!

Reactions: Dilettante

rodok

May 5, 2017
Game is a hot mess, there is no clear direction to the writing. It's like the dev is just putting in any idea he has when he has an idea that is. There is no rough draft or final draft or drafting process to speak of, just yolo go with it!
Yet i still like it... thoug The king of the beach and NCCu was better.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
U

User_10739

Super buggy, I kept getting the image of wife coming home showing up all over the place.
Game seriously needs a stats & money cheat!

Reactions: rodok

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Aside from a few slips here an
Thank you for the laugh XD
The purpose of the test...

Can everyone enjoy the game, based on how they play, and choice they make.
Or is NTR forced, whether they like it or not.
Unfortunately, this build fails.

Playing as a faithful husband, avoiding the temptations all around.
Never flirting, never cheating, was almost impossible. The dialog, acts as if you ALWAYS cheat, regardless of you innocence.
Forced to go to the bar, you do have the option to go home immediately. except the fight scenes, which FORCE you to invite a whore home for the night, she may refuse, but still.
Having never spoken to the sales girl, not even once. I was forced to stand there while she sucked my cock.
Starting with 0 sex skill, required some masturbation, and left the wife unsatisfied the first time we had sex, after that she screamed, and forgave me, even though I had done nothing wrong.

Playing as a cheating husband, on the other hand.
Sex skill goes through the roof, and for some reason the wife is not satisfied when you fuck her.
If you cheat, the wife gives you a blowjob, instead of sex. If she's not happy enough with you to have sex, a blowjob not gonna happen.

Lastly, a threesome would be logical at the end of week 3. With the wife, and her bisexual former lover, but the game does not give that option. NTR is forced, with both girls wanting the other guy.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Super buggy, I kept getting the image of wife coming home showing up all over the place.
Game seriously needs a stats & money cheat!
during several play-throughs, different images stuck, wife coming home, workout at home(without wife, but dialog still comments about her outfit) image then stuck to the end. I assume, if codes were given at the end, you cannot see them due to the image.