Unity Completed Sexduction [v4.3] [HoneyGames]

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Seems just as messed up as the previous versions... if not more so.
If you have not made the correct choices at every turn the game falls apart....VERY hit and miss !

Unfortunately you haven't a clue if you've made a bad choice ...other than the fact that you get no pay off ...plus random pics keep getting "stuck" in the story line.

Almost unplayable.

Should there be a "fix" or update could someone please post it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OppaG

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Coming Soon Boss Life!? Next Series I take it. Better have a save game system! :eazyHype:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Seems just as messed up as the previous versions... if not more so.
If you have not made the correct choices at every turn the game falls apart....VERY hit and miss !

Unfortunately you haven't a clue if you've made a bad choice ...other than the fact that you get no pay off ...plus random pics keep getting "stuck" in the story line.

Almost unplayable.

Should there be a "fix" or update could someone please post it.
I haven't played the new version, but from the overall gameplay over the previous version, I can say with all confidence that this game was rushed.

I don't know the reason why, but it's either you play the game the only way the developer has designed or else be ready to face the bugs. No save feature has been noted so many times, making the game intolerable. His "code system" failed so miserably, hence why he is ending the last week of the game with week 4 to implement his bew system that he claims you'll be able to save.

Reactions: Krull

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
I haven't played the new version, but from the overall gameplay over the previous version, I can say with all confidence that this game was rushed.

I don't know the reason why, but it's either you play the game the only way the developer has designed or else be ready to face the bugs. No save feature has been noted so many times, making the game intolerable. His "code system" failed so miserably, hence why he is ending the last week of the game with week 4 to implement his bew system that he claims you'll be able to save.
Played thru JUST Week 4 a few times ...

Friday seems fcked up ... half way thru the day it then said Thursday!...and Friday appears to be the last day.

The Sexperience count is buggered untill after you f*ck Lara.

The following events I have found may or may not be in the correct order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

I don't understand why getting booted out of Adele's place is a game over when it should be the best thing that happens to Gary. Really, just shack up with Lara and leave Adele sitting on that iceberg stuck in her ass. My god Gary is such a pussy...

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
He took Victoria 7 to a bar and ignored her when they were supposed to be celebrating her promotion. Gary is a douche.

Ty Webb

May 9, 2017
I don't have a whole walkthrough, but a tip to get the sex scene with Mary Jane I can do. You must get your style points up to 50, by buying items at the clothing store. After you're over 50, she gives you her #.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Care to post it.... all I see is 357.4 KB
I already saw him down the game and the walkthrough says 2.0 :mad::confused:
Most cases they try to post the game separate, and then they try to update with the walkthrough that is found in this forum. Usually an outdated version, untill someone updates trhe walkthrough here.

Reactions: Mikedazz1