Unity Completed Sexduction [v4.3] [HoneyGames]

U

User_10739

He took Victoria 7 to a bar and ignored her when they were supposed to be celebrating her promotion. Gary is a douche.
I think, 4 weeks of grovelling, apologizing, massages, cuddles & daily breakfast is going a little bit far, in week 4 I asked for sex and was told that I needed to treat her better, I apologize again and she tells me to stop apologizing and do something about it. About that time I was looking for the action button that read "Use Taser"

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I am pretty sure it's just shitty writing, bad ideas and an overall crappy game. Maybe a mod can make the game less shitty? Last time I attempted to play it, it was a buggy mess.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I think, 4 weeks of grovelling, apologizing, massages, cuddles & daily breakfast is going a little bit far, in week 4 I asked for sex and was told that I needed to treat her better, I apologize again and she tells me to stop apologizing and do something about it. About that time I was looking for the action button that read "Use Taser"
I am pretty sure it's just shitty writing, bad ideas and an overall crappy game. Maybe a mod can make the game less shitty? Last time I attempted to play it, it was a buggy mess.
The game really had potential, but unfortunately this is the only game where I truly recommend just go have a look on the extracted CG and save yourself from random RAGE and/or high blood pressure when you mess up and face a bug that screws with your game.

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
The game really had potential, but unfortunately this is the only game where I truly recommend just go have a look on the extracted CG and save yourself from random RAGE and/or high blood pressure when you mess up and face a bug that screws with your game.
How do you extract the cg's from the game? Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Krull

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks. That worked great.

Agree as others have posted that these games have potential. Sadly he's trying to crank out games too fast to make 1 good quality game. And the writing needs a good deal of work as well. What does he use for his graphics? They tend to be well done.

RatherPervy

May 25, 2017
I agree with the general consensus here... nice graphics, annoying execution. The text is so slow it forces me to ponder the awful grammar even longer than I would anyway. I'd say it's worth a look, but be prepared for the frustration.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
What does KOTB TKIB mean?=)
Oh and yeah this game suck, nice ladies but thats about it, its slow and clunky, no save option and jesus i regret playing it.
King Of The Beach - The King Is Back
Different game, Same developer.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
4.3 walkthrough
Day one
Use asset bundle extractor per instructions
view images in slideshow
click delete
are you sure? say yes
No need to delete, the images will self-destruct after viewing :p

Sep 22, 2017
Can someone maybe put up the images from this game?
I tried using the UABE program, but can't open those resources.assests files. The program works, but it gives an error message every time I try to open those files.
So if anyone could be so kind to post the images, that would be great.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
So... this is not being worked on? And I took a look at Honey's patreon page and I'm just confused. Which of his download links is a finished game? And which is being reworked or just plain new?

Ugh... didn't mean to have a link for them I just did a copy and paste. Download at your own risk I guess?

Reactions: langil