4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Her beloved dog "moose", there is also an step by step walkthrough in the game, left menu..
I have tried that and found no results in the search bar after u enter her pc. The walkthrough only tells you her password and not what ur suppose to search in the searchbar.

Edit: ok it had to be lower case

Last edited:

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
I have tried that and found no results in the search bar after u enter her pc. The walkthrough only tells you her password and not what ur suppose to search in the searchbar.

Edit: ok it had to be lower case
Yeah, sorry about that, I forgot to put the rest of the walkthrough for that job in the UI bar, I'll post a bugfix for that today!

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Hi, any news on next update?
I mainly post all updates on my Patreon now, but for the sake of making sure people don't think I've abandoned this project LOL I'll post a couple of screenshots of the next update! It's taking a bit more time since I want this to be one of the larger ones that'll span the rest of the Prologue, so I'm not sure of the ETA on it... but your patience will be rewarded!

Reactions: marrkin

marrkin

Mar 7, 2018
Man, you have no idea how much I already like this game and can't wait for every update. And congrats on this amazing game!

Reactions: smurg

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
no info on updates?
TL;DR: Personal stuff and school taking up most of my time; majority of it done, just tweaking and editing; a demo of a new hacking program for now.

Don't worry, didn't die or anything LOL. It's been taking longer than expected to finish everything up, I've been busy with school and other personal things, so I haven't had much time to actually work-work. However, a lot has already been done, so right now it's mostly rewriting multiple scenes, adding routes, tweaking some bugs and other issues. I still mainly do Patreon updates, but since I don't want to leave anyone hanging, I'll throw some shit on here.

Also, here's a demo of Snatcher! that I might as well post. All the details about it are in the demo. Thank you all for your continued support!

DEMO:

roadmap.png roadmap2.png newcontent.png characters.jpg snatcher.jpg

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
In the gaming hack where it is acting like 4chan the deleted stuff pulls an error. file:///C:/Users/Name/Downloads/sexe/- (You previously in work user profiles just linked to a jpeg of a broken jpeg, should probably do that here.)

----------
(Might be issues or aesthetic choices)

mushroom cloud jpeg doesn't auto-resize to fit screen

Some things have audio but no controls like ecstasy in the bathroom while others have no sound but have controls. Also having to scroll sideways isn't great during the connection event.

Save files can have html as their names.

Some of the calypso videos overlap text

---------
Changes

I do suggest a global sound control like in "apocalyptic world"

I would suggest keeping to singular file types if you can, so bad naming doesn't cause issues.

It would be nice if input boxes and buttons looked more nicer/interesting.

Reactions: smurg

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Tried snatcher.

Very dos/linux like. My main suggestion with it is to separate the help from walkthrough, and have the help button act like a drop down and have all the commands on the side rather than loading in the middle interrupting game flow. Then have walkthrough be its own button.

Otherwise I would say have multiple commands for the same thing that allow people maybe to more easily understand. like (get file/download file/etc.) (cd/folder/etc.). Just a few different ways to allow for people who may not be versed in dos/linux to do things with more common terms.

I do like how you are building different hacking tools in the game, so incubus being its own thing, the trojan horse its own, snatcher its own. etc.

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Just uploaded The Prologue + Chapter 1: Alpha. Check the changelog for new content added to the game!

From Developer Note:
Long time, no see, I know, I know... I've had a pretty hectic and busy couple months, and I've been really trying to make a good build that is worthy of release. After rereading and taking some time off, I realized that the Prologue is lack-luster and truly not my best work... so, I completely rewrote, redesigned, and redid it, while also adding some additional story elements and actually getting this show on the road.

It was my fault for releasing such shoddy work in the form of the "The Prologue: Act 1." Now, I can truly say that this work is much better and far more distinctive of where this game can go.

I am now actually writing and completing Chapter 1 - although I do question how to release it. I'll figure that out in the near future though, but I plan to release builds based on the natural story progression (in-game 2 weeks, you'll see when you get there).
As always, I hope you enjoy and please consider donating or subscribing on Patreon! ❤❤❤

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The game has the Female Domination Tag yet under Genre Female Domination is Not listed? Is the Tag wrong or is Female Domination missing from Genre just a mistake?

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes