SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
How are your chapter 1 changes coming along? Is there a list of the new models chosen?

Hi! Thanks for your question.

Right now, I'm still working on the dialogues. There's not much left compared to the number of dialogues that are already written. I really hope I don't come up with any new ideas that I'll start implementing beyond what I've already planned, as that would delay the release of the upcoming update :).

I'll publish the full list of models a bit later because I'm not sure yet if the new update will include replacing city NPCs with new ones or not. I had an idea to significantly increase the number of city NPCs, but it might be better to create a separate model pack for that. I'll think about it some more :unsure:.

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi! Thanks for your question.

Right now, I'm still working on the dialogues. There's not much left compared to the number of dialogues that are already written. I really hope I don't come up with any new ideas that I'll start implementing beyond what I've already planned, as that would delay the release of the upcoming update :).

I'll publish the full list of models a bit later because I'm not sure yet if the new update will include replacing city NPCs with new ones or not. I had an idea to significantly increase the number of city NPCs, but it might be better to create a separate model pack for that. I'll think about it some more :unsure:.
Thank you, looking forward to the new version!

Last edited:
Reactions: SupremeAI

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
How can I find or use the recallizer, because they mention it in the tests but I don't see it.

Thank you for your question.

In the "Weird Dream" episode of the second chapter, the recallizer will be used automatically after each equipment upgrade. That is, despite the fact that all the NPCs try to make you use the recallizer, you won’t be able to use it on your own.

It’s all about the storyline. Evan is asleep, and during his sleep, his subconscious is trying to make him recall a critically important event from his past. But Evan is doing everything he can to refuse (protect himself from) this memory. That’s why all the characters in his dream are trying to remind him that:

There was an important event in his past that he, for some reason, cannot remember;
  1. Somewhere in the corporation building, there is a device called the recallizer (Evan knows about this device) that can restore lost memories;
  2. Evan needs to find and use the recallizer in real life, not in the dream itself;
  3. Some fragments of the memory of that past event are still present in Evan’s mind, and his subconscious is reconstructing and showing these fragments to him while he sleeps;
  4. The synthesis of the Essence, as well as all his work in the Biological Research Laboratory, is not his priority and only distracts him from truly important events;
  5. One of these important events took place precisely during the evacuation of all personnel from the corporation's building. The Weird Evans that appear in his dream are a reference to this event.
Thus, the first episode ("Weird Dream") of the second chapter ("Recallizer") is more of a series of hints about what will be explained in more detail in the next episodes. The recallizer itself will be available to you in the second episode ("Coffee Cup") of the second chapter ("Recallizer") and in the third chapter ("Who is Joe?").

Reactions: toni1900

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I don't really understand.
Do you not get chapter 2 when you download chapter 1?

oh wait. Each chapter has their own set of stories >_>

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
I don't really understand.
Do you not get chapter 2 when you download chapter 1?

oh wait. Each chapter has their own set of stories >_>
Thank you for your question! Each chapter is downloaded separately. It's more convenient this way because there will be many chapters, and each one will be over 1 GB.

Reactions: hagare

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Day one and every side quest has patreon all over it
BRUH
How about proving it's not a piece of shit yet before you start grubbing for money
Yeah I just spent 15 min playing the online version and I'm so put off by the Patreon roadblocks without ANYTHING happening of interest.

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Any news dev??How's it coming so far?
Hi!

I was planning to release an update for the first chapter this week, but unfortunately, I've been having issues with electricity and the internet all week. This has significantly delayed my work. There are still a few unfinished tasks related to the city's interactions (city quests, NPCs, and some media files). In any case, I plan to publish everything I've completed next week. If I don't manage to finish the city-related content, I'll release it a bit later (luckily, the city requires far fewer changes than the laboratory) o_O.

I really want to wrap up the planned tasks as soon as possible because the list of priorities you suggested earlier has been on my mind constantly. Thanks to your advice, I've come up with many new ideas, and I'm eager to start working on them :geek:.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi!

I was planning to release an update for the first chapter this week, but unfortunately, I've been having issues with electricity and the internet all week. This has significantly delayed my work. There are still a few unfinished tasks related to the city's interactions (city quests, NPCs, and some media files). In any case, I plan to publish everything I've completed next week. If I don't manage to finish the city-related content, I'll release it a bit later (luckily, the city requires far fewer changes than the laboratory) o_O.

I really want to wrap up the planned tasks as soon as possible because the list of priorities you suggested earlier has been on my mind constantly. Thanks to your advice, I've come up with many new ideas, and I'm eager to start working on them :geek:.
Is there a suggested release date for the new version and new model list?

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Is there a suggested release date for the new version and new model list?

Hi, Billshwr!

If I don't find any major issues during testing, the update should be ready within the next few days :) .

Unfortunately, the upcoming update is unlikely to affect the city content. Issues with electricity and internet have significantly disrupted my work schedule. However, the city update will be completed fairly quickly, so essentially, there will be not just one update but two, with a short interval between their releases :unsure:.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, Billshwr!

If I don't find any major issues during testing, the update should be ready within the next few days :) .

Unfortunately, the upcoming update is unlikely to affect the city content. Issues with electricity and internet have significantly disrupted my work schedule. However, the city update will be completed fairly quickly, so essentially, there will be not just one update but two, with a short interval between their releases :unsure:.
Thank you for the quick reply! Looking forward to the new content!

• Red Heart

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, Billshwr!

Were there any major issues in the testing?

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Were there any major issues in the testing?
Hi, Billshwr!

I found some issues during the testing process and have fixed them. I’m currently preparing the release (updating Chapter 1 to version 1.2) and getting it ready for publication (creating archives, writing the changelog, etc.).

This release brings major changes to the events happening in the Corporation: new models, new videos (626 videos o_O), new dialogues, etc. However, I’ve decided to include the major update for the City events in future releases.

I’m also trying to figure out how to properly update releases on f95. I’m reading the instructions and rules at the moment :geek:. And I have no idea how to properly indicate in the game's thread that only the first of the two chapters has been updated :unsure:.

In summary, Version 1.2 will be published today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, Billshwr!

I found some issues during the testing process and have fixed them. I’m currently preparing the release (updating Chapter 1 to version 1.2) and getting it ready for publication (creating archives, writing the changelog, etc.).

This release brings major changes to the events happening in the Corporation: new models, new videos (626 videos o_O), new dialogues, etc. However, I’ve decided to include the major update for the City events in future releases.

I’m also trying to figure out how to properly update releases on f95. I’m reading the instructions and rules at the moment :geek:. And I have no idea how to properly indicate in the game's thread that only the first of the two chapters has been updated :unsure:.

Thanks for the quick response, looks like it’s going to be a big update! Ohh no, hopefully it’s not too difficult to update!

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hi, Billshwr!

Impatiently waiting! ;-)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes