hubalt

Mar 31, 2022
usually i refuse to restart a game, but this one here happily restarted it and im excited for chapter 2 to have videos with audio, keep up the good work dev, your standard of work shows you actually enjoy making the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: SupremeAI

shackle123

Aug 20, 2021
Happy to see these changes coming through for chapter one, keep up the good work and also big thank you for going through all the different suggestions on here and being able/willing to work on them.

• Red Heart

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
usually i refuse to restart a game, but this one here happily restarted it and im excited for chapter 2 to have videos with audio, keep up the good work dev, your standard of work shows you actually enjoy making the game

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the game. Your positive feedback and encouragement mean a lot to me. :)

I’d like to share that several important updates are planned for the first chapter, adding many new story quests, characters, and plot twists. The second chapter will also receive significant updates soon, and I truly hope you enjoy them!

Once again, thank you for your kind words and support. They really inspire me to keep working hard on the game! :geek:

Reactions: hubalt

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Happy to see these changes coming through for chapter one, keep up the good work and also big thank you for going through all the different suggestions on here and being able/willing to work on them.
Thank you for the kind feedback! :giggle:

The suggestions, recommendations, and constructive criticism have given me a lot of new ideas and a deeper understanding of the project. There's still a lot of work ahead to improve it, and I hope I won’t disappoint the players in the future.

Thank you once again for your words, I really appreciate it - it truly supports and inspires me to keep going! :D

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
Hi dev, how's it going?

played once again ch. 1 and here's my opinion (no doubt it's getting better):

all the problem you're facing with the chapters version and how to name them in order to make it understandable is quite tedious.. you should have taken your time between the first chapter and the second, there's always something to fix and, mainly, to improve so, in my opinion, you should remove the second chapter, focus on all the improvements, new ideas you had and the requests you received about the first one and only THEN go on with the story ..
I'll make myself clearer: you've put everything behind the 'job-routine' and 'relationship-points' and that makes it SO static so, imo, you're still quiet far from a well-defined base structure.. I know, the city is still WIP but I've spoken my mind so you know something more and, maybe, be able not to waste your time & energy ..
What I mean with dynamic is:
- shopping (clothes, accesories, even some fashion options like 'stylish' beard for a faster charisma enhancement | dumbbells/treadmill [even a 'take a run to work' button] for a faster fitness enhancement | books for new abilities, new locations and even new fetish options) ...
- home improvements (like pool or gym (fitness+=x) or library (intellect+=y with lab_routine_speed=2*intellect) ...
- some fast quests or random encounters or, someting I've never seen around here, a blind date routine ...

.. and so on, this is what I call 'a base structure'..

In my opinion, the trick with all these games is quiet mere: the first chapter of your story should be a mini-game itself.. take your time and try to understand (if you're willing, of course) the difference between a game and a good one ;)
all the best to you and, as always, keep up

(there's also a bug: the morning routine button doesn't give you 100% hygine & energy (100% hygine 80% energy))

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Hi riMaec!

It’s great to see you again in the thread for my game. First of all, let me thank you once again for taking the time to provide feedback on my little project and for all the valuable ideas you’re sharing. Your comments, suggestions, and your vision of the gameplay, functionality, and development process are incredibly helpful to me. I’m truly grateful for all the advice you’ve given me, and I deeply appreciate it!

all the problem you're facing with the chapters version and how to name them in order to make it understandable is quite tedious.. you should have taken your time between the first chapter and the second, there's always something to fix and, mainly, to improve so, in my opinion, you should remove the second chapter, focus on all the improvements, new ideas you had and the requests you received about the first one and only THEN go on with the story ..
I absolutely agree with you. I’ve been thinking that the release of the second chapter was premature, and you’re right - it probably should be removed for now. First, your earlier advice had already motivated me to expand the first chapter into something far more engaging than it was before. Second, working on both chapters at once is not efficient at all. Third, as I’ve been reflecting on the plot of the first chapter, I’ve realized that some of the originally planned events will likely change, which will definitely affect how the story continues.

That said, some players have already played the second chapter and are asking me when I’ll be adding videos with sound. So, I think it makes sense to quickly update those videos with sound (it won’t take much time now since I’ve gotten pretty efficient at handling media), and then shift my full focus to improving the first chapter :unsure:

you've put everything behind the 'job-routine' and 'relationship-points' and that makes it SO static so, imo, you're still quiet far from a well-defined base structure.. I know, the city is still WIP but I've spoken my mind so you know something more and, maybe, be able not to waste your time & energy ..
Yes, I completely agree with you. In fact, I will be finishing a small update for the "City NPCs" very soon (new videos with sound, dialogues, etc.), and after that, I want to completely overhaul the player’s interaction with the city and everything within it. I’m confident that the changes I’ve planned will make the gameplay much more dynamic. As for the 'job-routine', I’m considering either implementing some kind of career progression (as you suggested earlier) or adding new locations - like a Research Institute where Evan can conduct additional research. This would serve as an alternative to his main job and would be much more dynamic compared to the current experience in the Biolab.

- shopping (clothes, accesories, even some fashion options like 'stylish' beard for a faster charisma enhancement | dumbbells/treadmill [even a 'take a run to work' button] for a faster fitness enhancement | books for new abilities, new locations and even new fetish options) ...
That's a fantastic idea! I previously thought that the mall in my game felt a bit "pointless". However, thanks to your suggestion, I now understand its purpose. Initially, I intended for players to buy quest items there, but no significant quest items ended up being included. Your feedback has made me realize that it would be much better to sell items that influence the player's stats instead. This is a great concept, and I really appreciate it - thank you once again :)

- home improvements (like pool or gym (fitness+=x) or library (intellect+=y with lab_routine_speed=2*intellect) ...
Home improvements for the МС are a wonderful idea! These upgrades will impact his stats, which in turn will help him in his daily activities. Additionally, the МС's home will no longer be a dull place on the map where he can only sleep. I really like this concept - thank you! Especially the idea of buying gym equipment or books for a personal library (from the mall). There could even be a mini-laboratory in the basement for the МС... :geek:

- some fast quests or random encounters or, someting I've never seen around here, a blind date routine ...
I'm planning to implement something like that while the МС moves around the city. As he travels between locations, either on foot or by car, he will encounter various situations and complete different mini-quests. However, I first need to overhaul the city code and the NPC movement between locations. Currently, the code is too cumbersome, and I don't want NPCs to be moving through the same locations every day. Essentially, what I'm saying is that in Update 1.4, I will be making significant changes to the "city events", which will lay the groundwork for random mini-quests in particular.

In my opinion, the trick with all these games is quiet mere: the first chapter of your story should be a mini-game itself.. take your time and try to understand (if you're willing, of course) the difference between a game and a good one ;)
all the best to you and, as always, keep up
Thank you for your insightful thoughts! Thanks to your feedback, I definitely have a lot to think about. Your feedback is extremely helpful, and I appreciate your encouragement :)

All the best to you as well, and I’ll keep working hard to improve the game!

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Character change:
Deborah

Old: Loren Strawberry
New: Riley Steele

Margaret
Old: Mason Moore
New: Gia Milana

Sandra
Old: Sophia Burns
New: Sandra Val Steele

Vivian
Old: Kiki Klout
New: Vivian Marley Brinx

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
This is mildly confusing. The thread title refers to Ch 1 and the changelog also refers to Ch 1, but there are two chapters to download? Does this mean Ch 1 is completely finished? Do I need to import a file from Ch 1 into Ch 2?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
This is mildly confusing. The thread title refers to Ch 1 and the changelog also refers to Ch 1, but there are two chapters to download? Does this mean Ch 1 is completely finished? Do I need to import a file from Ch 1 into Ch 2?
The game is temporarily divided into two chapters (2 seasons) chapter 1 is being revised, while chapter 2 can be treated as a demo of what is to come in the game :)

[You can also see on the game's main screen that the game will eventually have 6 parts (6 chapters).
The purpose of separating them is so that you can download files of up to 10GB and not a game that takes up 60GB :)]

These are kind of like two separate games :) as in other cases.

Reactions: xoxo1001

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Hi, and thank you for your question.

I had initially planned to post Chapters 1 and 2 in different threads. However, it turns out that this is against the forum rules. Also, the players pointed out some issues they found in Chapter 1 and asked me to fix them. As a result, I decided to seriously revise Chapter 1, adding new content, quests, storylines, and characters, as requested by the community, and I agree with them.

So here’s the situation:
  • Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are separate games. There is no need to import files from Chapter 1 into Chapter 2.
  • Chapter 2 is currently in the thread mainly for fans.
  • I might remove the links to Chapter 2 in the near future if its presence continues to confuse players :unsure:
  • The admins told me that I need to indicate in the thread title which chapter has received the latest update.
  • The changelog section also specifies changes for the chapter that received the latest update.

I hope I’ve answered your question :)

In short: Today, Chapter 1 was updated to Version 1.3. There’s no need to copy files from Chapter 1 into Chapter 2. If you enjoy Chapter 1, feel free to download and play Chapter 2 later ;)

Reactions: xoxo1001

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
The game is temporarily divided into two chapters (2 seasons) chapter 1 is being revised, while chapter 2 can be treated as a demo of what is to come in the game :)

[You can also see on the game's main screen that the game will eventually have 6 parts (6 chapters).
The purpose of separating them is so that you can download files of up to 10GB and not a game that takes up 60GB :)]

These are kind of like two separate games :) as in other cases.
Oh, thank you! ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Astercholik

turgan76

Aug 12, 2017
if already finished 1.2 ther is no new content in 1.3, right? only replacement of already seen scenes.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes