youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SexMachineChapter1TheEssence-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
is this a rework of chapter 1 or a mistake and is chapter 3?
Hi! This isn't the third chapter, it's actually a rework of the first chapter. I received a lot of feedback and suggestions from players, so I decided to update the first chapter based on that feedback to improve it. I've also added new content to the first chapter.

At the moment, the list of changes looks like this:

Additionally, I plan to add more story elements and new quests to it in the near future.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I was really confused when I tried this game. I downloaded chapter 2 thinking it would have both. But it seems like each chapter functions like it's own separate game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SupremeAI

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017

Anyway, the whole concurrent chap 1 and chap 2 updates are throwing me off, but I guess I'll just do Chap 1 for now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
I was really confused when I tried this game. I downloaded chapter 2 thinking it would have both. But it seems like each chapter functions like it's own separate game
Thank you for your feedback.

Indeed, each chapter is like a separate game that continues the story from the previous one. I didn’t want to combine all the chapters into a single file because there are many chapters planned, and the file size would become too large. Also, I didn’t want to force players who have already completed, say, the first chapter to download it again if they just want to play the next one.

Overbesekst

Feb 10, 2023
The video´s are a mess, sabrina is first the beauty angela white and the turns in an ugly fake bitch... it´s realy a turn off. First i liked all the actresses in the first version... second the video´s are messed up. First event with the repair girl also not good. U get fucking couple while they are playing tennis and when tennis is over you can fuck repair lady. U should have left it like it was and updated with new content but don´t change a winning team. It was good, now it aint...

Reactions: Salviano

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024

Anyway, the whole concurrent chap 1 and chap 2 updates are throwing me off, but I guess I'll just do Chap 1 for now.

I understand that this confusion might occur. I apologize for that :(. Initially, I planned to create a separate thread for each chapter on the forum to make it clear which updates were for which chapter. However, the forum rules prohibit this, as it is considered one game, and all chapters must be published in a single thread.

There are still several story, quest, and content updates planned for Chapter 1, so it might be a good idea for me to temporarily remove the link to Chapter 2 from the thread, as Chapter 2 currently contains only the first episode. :unsure:

Reactions: Gabaw
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes