Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
You are way too late to the party.
Not only have the right codes already been posted several times yours are also for an older version v0.15.0b > v0.15.0d is the current version.

Also, you don't need to go to the PC in the MC Room you can just open the Gallery in the main menu by pressing the Gallery button.
And while we are at it, to enter the cheat code one has the click on the sexnote book icon in the upper right corner.

edit: I just saw that the compressed version is still v0.15.0b so it might still be useful for some until the compressed version gets updated but the codes have still already been posted several times.
you know you could be less abrasive to someone that's just trying to help

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Going through the game completely. When searching the shinigamis in the hospital, I get errors:
Characters\Mil\chi\cuerpo not found. File is called ChiCuerpo and after removal of Chi from all files it works. Small bug it seems.

Also included a traceback of some error directly after changing filenames.

Reactions: MrBlobby2

Readragmon

Jul 29, 2021
View attachment 1506848

Overview:
Living with his two adoptive mothers and stepsister made him shy with girls, until one day, he was sitting in the classroom and saw a book falling from the sky... That book was a SexNote, a book that will introduce him to the magic power, where he will acquire a lot of magical skills with the help of Brixxida the guardian demon of the book, changing his life forever and the way he interacts with his friends, family, and new enemies...​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-19
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: JamLiz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.0d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Patreon Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: DRIVE- - MEGA
Mac
(v0.14.0f): MEGA - DRIVE- - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 928713 View attachment 879856 View attachment 879858 View attachment 879857 View attachment 879859 View attachment 760693 View attachment 760668 View attachment 760695 View attachment 760698 View attachment 760671 View attachment 760704 View attachment 499823 View attachment 499820 View attachment 392127 View attachment 499821 View attachment 392129 View attachment 392132 View attachment 442784
whats the patreon code for 0.15.0d

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
many many many bugs, the game just get you to main menu, is you use the eye power
and get start from zero from no where

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
15.0d
getting the following error when using the eye in the hospital
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Characters/mil/chi/Cuerpo.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Characters/mil/chi/Cuerpo.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Garage.rpyc", line 720, in script
    A� k�5�    �e ��:��s9�� �    ���[����
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SexNote 0.15.0d
Sun Nov 21 21:24:12 2021

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
15.0d
getting the following error when using the eye in the hospital
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Characters/mil/chi/Cuerpo.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Garage.rpyc", line 720, in script
    A� k�5�    �e ��:��s9�� �    ���[����
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\************\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SexNote 0.15.0d
Sun Nov 21 21:24:12 2021
If you keeping clicking ignore
it will eventually continue

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
This game is pure mess, full of glitches and pesky bugs! Just to get an idea, I played version 0.14.0f I didn't complete it but I still had some events, I tried to import my old save and continue this new version. who said it worked, game accused of old save that is incompatible. i started a new game from scratch but all powerups max "Yep, I used cheats" but still game is very broken. just that mission where you go to the hospital with your relative to take the breast test, the game is already starting to show failures. the worst thing is that when you complete this quest, the game forces you to go back to the start menu! There's one of the quests where you go to the hospital looking for the shinigami who stole your powers, and again the game gives another failure.

Too tense, I lost my will to continue the game. I will come back to play again in the future or when game is complete.

May 9, 2017
The last time I played was in 13.5. The game is now telling me I need to restart or just play the new content. Does anyone have the download link to 14.0 or 14.5 so I can continue playing with my save, or knows of some way I can still continue without having to reset everything?

• Sad
Reactions: Doom Marine

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know exactly how I got it to work but this is what I did

I deleted the save file through C:/users/(your usersname)/AppData/roaming/RenPy/SexNote then just delete all that is in this folder
then I started a new game with the most recent content added

then I tried this
download unren https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
extract the .bat in the root of the SexNote (the place when you first enter the folder)
open the .bat and then click 1 to extract renpy then close the cmd window
then download notepad++
go to sexnote/game/code/mechanics/interface.rpy
open the file with notepad++

in it click the binoculars and then search for
label checkGallery:

replace the lines with
label checkGallery:
if codeGall == e:
$ persistent.unlock_gal01501 = True
call screen patreonButtomGallery

else:
$ persistent.unlock_gal01501 = True
call screen patreonButtomGallery

https://f95zone.to/threads/sexnote-v0-15-0a-jamliz.31991/page-232#post-6542862
as followed by here except it's gal01501 now

that didn't work but when I typed in the code and suddenly it worked
??????
Thanks for this, it worked.

So, I tested and it should be possible to share the Interface.rpy file and get this to work for everyone instead of everyone doing all that code.

That being said, GALLERY UNLOCK 15.0d (hopefully)
- Download attached file Interface.rpy
- Place into \SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\game\code\Mechanics folder (make sure the file name is Interface.rpy), delete the original Interface.rpyc file
- Run the game and when prompted for code, just click through, it should accept literally anything to unlock the gallery.

Let me know if it works, if it does at least it saves everyone a lot of time.

FZ95

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for this, it worked.

So, I tested and it should be possible to share the Interface.rpy file and get this to work for everyone instead of everyone doing all that code.

That being said, GALLERY UNLOCK 15.0d (hopefully)
- Download attached file Interface.rpy
- Place into \SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\game\code\Mechanics folder (make sure the file name is Interface.rpy), delete the original Interface.rpyc file
- Run the game and when prompted for code, just click through, it should accept literally anything to unlock the gallery.

Let me know if it works, if it does at least it saves everyone a lot of time.
Worked like a charm, thanks

3.60 star(s) 152 Votes