bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
So I get the feeling this update is really broken. the gallery crapped itself and it looks like the Jane and Lisa events well one seem to have issues triggering for me and two seem to be far behind the previous updates now.

bear in mind I didn't start all over. I used the start from new content so maybe that option is just broken.

KueztionX

Jul 28, 2017
Shinigami in Hospital.
Play in last 0.14. Then, continue in 0.15d. For now.
In this game it is very easy to unlock the galleries, they are linear events.

Azerock

Aug 11, 2019
Is this game broken in its current state? All I get are constant error screens, click ignore over and over to get past it only for more to crop up. Specifically the hospital examination scenes and the shinigami hospital scene. Using the eye of agamoto resets the game to title screen randomly and when used on the teacher it sent me back to start of the game looking out the window to see the book land.

I started a new game btw not form an old save.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
This is what I get when I am with mom talking to the nurse. Any help would be awesome.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Flip' <'Image' 'Characters/Mar/Mamaria a.png'> True False>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Characters/Mar/Mamaria a.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Story/MomStory.rpyc", line 463, in script
    t�y
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 919, in load
    child = cache.get(self.image)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\SexNote-0.15.0a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Characters/Mar/Mamaria a.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SexNote 0.15.0a
Mon Nov 22 06:54:56 2021

Mar 12, 2019
my version is 0.15.0c and right next to the step mom’s work for her in the morning line in the hint area there was also a sister who also had probably Caroline it said to keep meeting her in the morning but it didn’t progress anything new just showed what it was already there just like the stepmoms

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
Anyone know why the galleries are locked for a few of the people, even though I finished their entire storyline? They were working a moment ago, now they say locked. For example, Jane's gallery was fine a while ago. Now it says all her scenes are locked and I can only see the one where she comes back to Sue (the scissoring scene). Anyone know why this happened?

Reactions: Gripping
Oct 14, 2018
i got this when i am going to search shinigami in the hospital.
View attachment 1513183
I'm getting the same issue when I look for the 3rd shinigami in the hospital lobby, my save file is from version 0.15b to 0.15d, I think this specific event is just broke atm. So those who are playing with a save that got this event done before the update should be fine, but everyone else will be stuck for now.

Oct 15, 2017
Stuck on the roofing "minigame." Almost impossible with a laptop track pad. Guess I'm just cheating to unlock the gallery and missing whatever's left of the story for this update.

Savage Jesus

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for this, it worked.

So, I tested and it should be possible to share the Interface.rpy file and get this to work for everyone instead of everyone doing all that code.

That being said, GALLERY UNLOCK 15.0d (hopefully)
- Download attached file Interface.rpy
- Place into \SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\game\code\Mechanics folder (make sure the file name is Interface.rpy), delete the original Interface.rpyc file
- Run the game and when prompted for code, just click through, it should accept literally anything to unlock the gallery.

Let me know if it works, if it does at least it saves everyone a lot of time.
cant download it, it just opens in a new tab as text

May 18, 2018
Thanks for this, it worked.

So, I tested and it should be possible to share the Interface.rpy file and get this to work for everyone instead of everyone doing all that code.

That being said, GALLERY UNLOCK 15.0d (hopefully)
- Download attached file Interface.rpy
- Place into \SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\game\code\Mechanics folder (make sure the file name is Interface.rpy), delete the original Interface.rpyc file
- Run the game and when prompted for code, just click through, it should accept literally anything to unlock the gallery.

Let me know if it works, if it does at least it saves everyone a lot of time.
weirdly i cant dowload this it just opens the file in new widow

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
lol, the Gallery Code for version 0.15.0d is 1 letter too long.
It's "WhRj0klxaq1" I had to use unren to decompile the screens.rpyc to remove one letter.
And the Cheat Code found in images.rpy is: "Oj1iebIGk35" which is also 1 letter too long xD
Also, it looks like the .rpy file that contains the code changes with every version but till now it was always the same command line.
Python:
init python:
    e   =
So after decompiling all files one could just use notepad++'s search all files function to easily find the new code.

Or you just enable the dev console and simply write e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So since using the Codes won't work, here is a Code to unlock the gallery for this version.
Python:
init 999 python:
    trampaOn01501 = True
    persistent.unlock_gal01501 = True
  • Navigate to "SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\game"
  • create a new text file there yourself
  • then input the above code into that file.
  • then rename it to sexnote_0150d_unlocker.rpy make sure that the filename extension changes from .txt to .rpy

Let's see how often one can post the same bit of information over and over again until there are more people who find it strange than people who find it helpful.

UOKL

Jul 17, 2021
It's "WhRj0klxaq1" I had to use unren to decompile the screens.rpyc to remove one letter.
And the Cheat Code found in images.rpy is: "Oj1iebIGk35" which is also 1 letter too long xD
Also, it looks like the .rpy file that contains the code changes with every version but till now it was always the same command line.
Python:
init python:
    e   =
So after decompiling all files one could just use notepad++'s search all files function to easily find the new code.

So since using the Codes won't work, here is a Code to unlock the gallery for this version.
Python:
init 999 python:
    trampaOn01501 = True
  • then rename it to sexnote_0150d_unlocker.rpy make sure that the filename extension changes from .txt to .rpy

Let's see how often one can post the same bit of information over and over again until there are more people who find it strange than people who find it helpful.
Nice works properly

Reactions: putoelquelolea

Mrfunyahoo

May 13, 2020
So Jane and stepmom are together again, but I cannot progress with Kylee before I've prgressed with Jane. Anyone solved this?
1637659553794.png

Redley

Apr 11, 2018
Python:
init python:
    e   =

Python:
init 999 python:
    trampaOn01501 = True

How do i make the txt file in to a rpy file?

3.60 star(s) 152 Votes