Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I got a bug with the new save feature you added my save is from 0.14.5 but it says it's to old but it's compatible after that it takes me back to the main menu is there a way to get around the bug

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
here you go
Thanks, I made some testings looks like your savefile is missing the variable "update1450" completely therefore it's not possible to switch it with a ren'py save editor.

So you could do one of the following things.

Use unren to decompile the files and edit the "...SexNote-0.15.0e-pc\game\code\Mechanics\Interface.rpy"
Python:
label updateCompatibilty:
    if update1501  == True:

if update1450 == True:
To:
Python:
    if update1501 or update1450 == True:

if update1401 == True:

Or use unren do enable the dev console and write
Code:
update1450 = False
Or if you don't want to use unren you can download the attached file and place it into the game folder, it contains the command, alternatively, you can just create the file yourself and input the code yourself.

Either way, you should then be able to play the game and after a couple of events, the variable should be added to your savegame the next time you save.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks, I made some testings looks like your savefile is missing the variable "update1450" completely therefore it's not possible to switch it with a ren'py save editor.

So you could do one of the following things.

Use unren to decompile the files and edit the "...SexNote-0.15.0e-pc\game\code\Mechanics\Interface.rpy"
Python:
    if update1501  == True:

if update1450 == True:
To:
Python:
    if update1501 or update1450 == True:

if update1401 == True:

Or use unren do enable the dev console and write
Code:
update1450 = False
Or if you don't want to use unren you can download the attached file and place it into the game folder, it contains the command, alternatively, you can just create the file yourself and input the code yourself.

Either way, you should then be able to play the game and after a couple of events, the variable should be added to your savegame the next time you save.
thank you

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
cant download it, it just opens in a new tab as text
weirdly i cant dowload this it just opens the file in new widow
Browsers open files with text automatically as text documents, so in order to use the file you must right click the file link and 'Save as' in order to download the file. Follow the previous directions, should work.

lol, the Gallery Code for version 0.15.0d is 1 letter too long.
It's "WhRj0klxaq1" I had to use unren to decompile the screens.rpyc to remove one letter.
And the Cheat Code found in images.rpy is: "Oj1iebIGk35" which is also 1 letter too long xD
Also, it looks like the .rpy file that contains the code changes with every version but till now it was always the same command line.
Python:
init python:
    e   =
So after decompiling all files one could just use notepad++'s search all files function to easily find the new code.

Or you just enable the dev console and simply write e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So since using the Codes won't work, here is a Code to unlock the gallery for this version.
Python:
init 999 python:
    trampaOn01501 = True
    persistent.unlock_gal01501 = True
  • Navigate to "SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\game"
  • create a new text file there yourself
  • then input the above code into that file.
  • then rename it to sexnote_0150d_unlocker.rpy make sure that the filename extension changes from .txt to .rpy

Let's see how often one can post the same bit of information over and over again until there are more people who find it strange than people who find it helpful.
I spent forever looking for that fucking init for e, goddamn. I think I looked over screens.rpyc as well but must've missed it. Good to know for next time.

Dec 8, 2017
They DO work.

0.15.0b codes work with 0.15.0b update ONLY, of course.

Codes are case sensitive, of course.

I wonder why so many people still haven't realized yet that even 0a updates codes are different from 0b updates codes.

CODES ARE CASE SENSITIVE. BE SURE THAT YOU TYPE 1 (number) when you have to type 1. BE SURE THAT YOU TYPE l (minuscule letter L) when you have to type l. BE SURE THAT YOU TYPE O (letter) when you have to type O. BE SURE THAT YOU TYPE 0 (number) when you have to type 0.
Laziness or being stupid are the cause. I have never encountered the issues people have with this game because when progression stopped I did something else. I explored everywhere and guess what I found different things at different times of day that for some reason complainers never figured out

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why every new update i lose the gallery, like i have done all the game but kyle and the stepmom gallery are lock
The author is redoing all the animations at a better resolution (going from 2FPS to 60 FPS).
And the way they are going about it is making you lose the gallery.
Use the unlock code people keep on posting in this thread. Would have been very annoying without the unlock codes

Reactions: thwartme

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
The author is redoing all the animations at a better resolution (going from 2FPS to 60 FPS).
And the way they are going about it is making you lose the gallery.
Use the unlock code people keep on posting in this thread. Would have been very annoying without the unlock codes
The last update before 0.15, the 0.14.5 i replay the entire game and delete my old save (i play this since the hinn update like 0.9 or something) and yet i have the gallery lock anyway

3.60 star(s) 152 Votes