Status
Not open for further replies.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
I appreaciate this game but why does the developer keeps thinking the H-Scenes are "animated" ? Fucking ridiculous . They are like 2-3 paged scenes , nothing smooth , nothing fluid and nothing animated . Doesn't deserve the "Animated" tag at all . This can cause games without animations to be misunderstood by people into thinking they do have animations in future . How about lets just fucking remove the tag ?

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
Feels like someone else made this update, lol. What are these animated scenes with the pixel garbage. Just go to your old style, was way better. prob patreon votes ruining another game

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 536217

Overview:
Living with his two adoptive mothers and stepsister made him shy with girls, until one day, he was sitting in the classroom and saw a book falling from the sky... That book was a SexNote, a book that will introduce him into the magic power, where he will acquire a lot of magical skills with the help of Brixxida the guardian demon of the book, changing his life forever and the way he interacts with his friends, family, and new enemies...​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-01
Release Date: 2019-20-02-01
Developer: JamLiz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.074
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signature:

Developer Notes:

Patreon Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin:
MEGA - - -
Mac(v0.069): MEGA - - GDRIVE
Android(v0.069): MEGA - - GDRIVE

Thanks to exirock for the patreon codes

View attachment 499817 View attachment 392124 View attachment 499818 View attachment 499819 View attachment 499820 View attachment 392127 View attachment 499821 View attachment 499823 View attachment 392129 View attachment 392131 View attachment 392132 View attachment 392133 View attachment 442784 View attachment 442785 View attachment 442783 View attachment 442786
The new Android link is broken

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I've patched the house navigation system to restore most of the downstairs doors to go to their original locations - the only change is now that the door to the garage is nonfunctional and you need to click on the large carpet instead. Apparently JamLiz had received complaints that the garage entrance was hard to find for new players, so he re-tooled the navigation for the downstairs area - this likely made it easier for the new guys, but it confused the fuck out of the old dogs like me. :)

Drop this file into the \SexNote-0.074-pc\game\code directory (this directory likely does not exist - you'll need to make the \code subdirectory), and make sure to strip the numbers off the front end of the filename - it should just be "navigation.rpy". You may get a crash on the first run of the game after installation of the mod - this is normal in the current versions of Ren'Py, and you can just close and re-launch the game to continue on.

This file is not created or endorsed by JamLiz (although I've told him I made it) - using it shouldn't cause any problems with new games or old saves, but you'll still be running a modded version and JamLiz might not be willing to help with any crashes you may experience (although those shouldn't be related to this mod - I played all of the new content with this mod's changes in place).

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 157 Votes