yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
how do you increse the magic cap i got everything but cant upgrade the next mouth skill
There is a graphical bug with the storage archetype, it only takes 150 to upgrade to the final stage, and once you do there isn't actually a cap anymore, it goes above the visual indicator.

deotaikhoan

May 12, 2019
is it a bug in Kylee's story line? when i work with her in the afternoon it keep saying that "image 'sis working a' not found" on the top left corner

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
sorry everyone I have completed the game by unlocking the whole gallery but it always gives me something that I have not completed could you give me some advice or help?

I state that once I did this thing and never gave it to me again.
help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Endeavour64

HypnoPants

Jun 20, 2017
Well here's hoping this guardian is as entertaining as the only worthwhile, apple-addicted, character from a certain show with a similar name...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is unusual for an incest game that mom has boring sex scenes (no hot dialog :( ) just animation of clicking faster and faster and faster then done and that's it and all seems rushed. Kyle's (sister) scenes are way better and I think the Dev is reserving the best for Jane (stepmom) who I think is the best girl

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This is unusual for an incest game that mom has boring sex scenes (no hot dialog :( ) just animation of clicking faster and faster and faster then done and that's it and all seems rushed. Kyle's (sister) scenes are way better and I think the Dev is reserving the best for Jane (stepmom) who I think is the best girl
Redheads + freckles are always the best, my friend. :whistle:

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
This looks really nice. I'm in love especially with the Background work. and the tiddies...

Garlock_Galahad

Mar 6, 2018
OK, or my game is bugged or I'm just an idiot, because I can't advance the sister route. Already take her photos and made the site for her and the hint is simple "Keep progressing with Jane" But I can only interact with her outside my room at mornings or at her room in the afternoon, and in both the dialog hasn't show anything to progress with.... So .... HELP PLEASE!!!! (T_T)"

Nevermind, already found out what to do! (^_^)

Last edited:

Endeavour64

Jun 10, 2018
sorry everyone I have completed the game by unlocking the whole gallery but it always gives me something that I have not completed could you give me some advice or help?

I state that once I did this thing and never gave it to me again.
help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the same problem

Reactions: Domenico85
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes