Dec 26, 2017
New to the game, tried searching the thread and could not find the answer. What is the difference between the cheat and gallery code, does the cheat code have to be entered in a different way than the gallery code and does one have to be entered before the other?
I tried the cheat code first it said no so i tried gallery unlock which worked but now i cant enter a 2nd code

*Edit you have to select the book and click cheat mode to enter the cheat code. Figured that out after playing the intro and getting the first spell

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
It's cool to see this game is thriving pretty well! it's pretty rare to see a parody that not only does it's own thing with the source materials, but actually does it in a unique and interesting way. Could have easily just been Light walking around, putting his dick in a bunch of Shinigami and Kira fangirls,

But they went the high road, and took the path... TO THE RIGHTEOUS NEW WORLD :p

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
how to progress further for both Sue and Jane, I'm already pass at the movie handjob and photo session, I don't know what I'm suppose to do

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Jamliz,

I'm not sure if this was already reported, but I'm sure I found a bug.

I progressed on most of the girls, leaving Brixxida for last. Jane moved out, all the therapy sessions are complete, all of Kylee is done, etc. I finally went to Brixxida, she used her radar spell to find the first of the three, but that's it. The log still says "progress other girls," I've slept repeatedly, initiated scenes at different times of day with different girls, but she does not use her radar to find the second shinigami.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
how to progress further for both Sue and Jane, I'm already pass at the movie handjob and photo session, I don't know what I'm suppose to do
Check the spell book, second page. It has clues on what to do for each girl. Jane or Sue will have a "do this next," most likely sneaking into their bedroom at night (which is actually evening. If it's dark but you can use your bed to "rest" and "sleep" that's when you sneak in).

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I can't find akita its like my game is bugged or something. And i don't know where the sisters office is either. Can someone help me?

Nevermind my game bugged out and i can't acess the Office of the step mom but when i restart the game it work. However can someone tell me how the Incest stuff can be redone? I did that at the start of the game when typing in the relationship status towards the family members but it doesn't work. The mom is still called sue. Any way to fix that? Thanks.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
First post of this thread.
The cheat one doesn't seem to work (haven't tried the gallery one), I would presume the Dev changes them for each release and the ones in the OP are listed as v0.9 and the current release is 0.95. I was trying to use it staright away, maybe you need to progress the game a bit first. Anyway the console is easy enough to use.

I had a look through the variables in the console and can't see what the unlock code would be.

Console Commands / Cheats
Search for Unren to learn to use how Console.

magicSkills = 1500
1500 is enough to let you buy all the skills, but you can also acquire them using the below

agamotoEye=3
ayaxHand=3
jamlizHeart=3
sauronMouth=3

Girls
mom1Affect=
mom2Affect=
sisAffect =
hinAffect =
marAffect=

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The cheat one doesn't seem to work (haven't tried the gallery one), I would presume the Dev changes them for each release and the ones in the OP are listed as v0.9 and the current release is 0.95.

I had a look through the variables in the console and can't see what the unlock code would be.
hmm it did work on mine. Maybe something is bugged on your end? I had the bug that i could not visit akita and had to start a new game. Maybe something is bugged on your end?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
The cheat one doesn't seem to work (haven't tried the gallery one), I would presume the Dev changes them for each release and the ones in the OP are listed as v0.9 and the current release is 0.95.

Console Commands / Cheats
Search for Unren to learn to use how Console.

magicSkills = 1500
1500 is enough to let you buy all the skills, but you can also acquire them using the below

agamotoEye=3
ayaxHand=3
jamlizHeart=3
sauronMouth=3
Both of them work for V 0.095.

Oliver17890

Jul 6, 2018
Is 0.95 really new version and got new content? i dont see any different and it shows "thats all for this version"

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes