DaveSAlan

May 23, 2019
So Anastasia is the one we met delivering the sister's clothing right? How to meet her again though since the sister's stuff seems to just repeat, unless the photo minigame must be aced to get different results?

EDIT: Nevermind, she's related to the Lisa storyline.

How did you forward Lisa's quest? I'm stuck on trying to talk to her, keeps saying "I'll give her space".

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
How did you forward Lisa's quest? I'm stuck on trying to talk to her, keeps saying "I'll give her space".
I had that issue, too. I had all other quests completed so I didn't have anything else to do. I just restarted on a new save and went through her story that way.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I think I have a bug, it say , at stepmom, look for her in you bedroom, but she never came...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Pretty sure we gotta restart, since I am caught in a loop and it reset Hinn's progress completely. The changelog did say it reworked lisa's story, so there is likely a trigger or two that is missed, if you load an old save.
Well, it didn't happen to me. Everything went fine.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Lisa the step-aunt is good i guess I was actually waiting for hinata's mom and the grannies content.
Why did you wait for them? :unsure:

They told us months ago that 0.10 was going to be Lisa's. Next one is Mrs Johnson :love:. 0.12 will be the grannie from the church o_O :sick:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Just me, or does the mouth spell thing fell kind of....redundant?
Like...a few times your char actually uses it...I'm pretty sure he could've easier talked his way through.

Why not use it on the step mom to be less of a pain?

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
Worked for me when I tried it on the main menu(before accessing the gallery). If it is not working for other people, I have no idea what the reason would be - the gallery.rpy checks this variable to determine if it will unlock everything or not.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, finally i have some time to try this game. Perhaps is just me but... this is surelly a sex parody game, based on the Death Note anime. But... why the protector calls herself shinigamy? Was better to call herm Sexgamy? :LOL:
Shinigamy mean deity of death/bringer of death. And if this is a Sex Note... i do not thing that a shinigamis is the right order to call her not?

So let me understand
Sue is MC's mother
Jane is MC's step mother
Kyle is MC's Sister (I change it in Kylee, because Kyle look to much a male name for me)
Lisa... MC's step aunt? At the start i was like, she is the daughter of Jane, but she say Jane is her sister, so that mean that Lisa is step aunt? Also the game do not give me the choice to choice so... How is called the sister of you new step mother? o_O

Also why MC when talking to his mother, he uses "Sue"? If she is his mother, why not Mom? I left in relationships tag mom just for that.

Anyone know the password for the cheat in the sex note?

Anyway for the developer
The first time i meet Lisa the game give me 3 error. But clicking on the ignore, the game let me play anyway. Hoping that do not stast a series of new error. I mean if i am not wrong play a game after an error, generally this make new error to come if i am not wrong

Thank you to let us try you game

Reactions: Toushiro and Iramis
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes