Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's part of Kylee's quest. There is no way you finished everything.
When i say i finish everything i mean gallery. I unlock every new event in the gallery for this update. But the first event of anastasia is still blocked and I don't understand why. I try to speak again with Kylee, but nothing.
Some advice for the first gallery event for anastacia with Kylee? Just for understand when?

Generally the first gallery event for everyone is the x-ray eyes. But the game didn't give me the opportunity with Anastasia. And there is no house on the map, for Anastasia :(

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
It's part of Kylee's quest. There is no way you finished everything.
I have finished everything, otherwise you can't get the rest of Anastasia's gallery, as Kylee (or Kyle or Kylie)'s branch is required for the yoga classes. It's a bug, he can get it from the gallery's unlock cheat code

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
Apparently meeting Akita is still bugged. I even started a new game and fastforwarded all the way to the option where I have to deliver her papers. The elevator in the office is not showing any options.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have finished everything, otherwise you can't get the rest of Anastasia's gallery, as Kylee (or Kyle or Kylie)'s branch is required for the yoga classes. It's a bug, he can get it from the gallery's unlock cheat code
I have no idea of what you mean. Anastasia's first 2 scenes are from Kylee's story, the latter ones are from Lisa's.

The game's very very very very easy and I've unlocked everything. So, I have no idea why people keep talking about cheat codes and bugs.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I have the same problem, tried downloading from different sources but still occurs. It's in the moment Lisa appears, after going downstairs.
I found the solution you don't rollback when error occur you have to click on ignore whenever it occurs and don't worry it won't occur more than 2-3 times...

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I found the solution you don't rollback when error occur you have to click on ignore whenever it occurs and don't worry it won't occur more than 2-3 times...
I've done that too. I'm surprised the testers missed this error. They were probably focused on the new content and avoided testing Lisa current content.

Edit made corrections

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes