MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
I have no idea of what you mean. Anastasia's first 2 scenes are from Kylee's story, the latter ones are from Lisa's.

The game's very very very very easy and I've unlocked everything. So, I have no idea why people keep talking about cheat codes and bugs.
Dude, chill. What I'm saying is that I had gone through the first scene with Anastasia, it just didn't show up in the gallery for me. People are talking about cheat codes because they exist - and one of them unlocks the gallery. And we're talking about bugs because... Well, the scenes unlock in the gallery once you play them, for this guy and for me, the first scene didn't unlock for some reason. Bugs, it's best to report them so they can be squashed (although I doubt the authors read this forum)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hey Jamliz will there be scenes in the future with the girls having sex with other guys? Like sharing/swinging? Personally I'm not a fan of that type of content. I'm asking this because on patreon on the fetishes planned you have orgy, normally it implies other males involved. I respect if that is the path you want to take with the game, I'm just not into that stuff.

Reactions: Visualized

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Hey Jamliz will there be scenes in the future with the girls having sex with other guys? Like sharing/swinging? Personally I'm not a fan of that type of content. I'm asking this because on patreon on the fetishes planned you have orgy, normally it implies other males involved. I respect if that is the path you want to take with the game, I'm just not into that stuff.
Don't worry we aren't having in mind NTR content to add in the game. When we said orgy we meant more than 3 girls (That would be a foursome with the MC).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Don't worry we aren't having in mind NTR content to add in the game. When we said orgy we meant more than 3 girls (That would be a foursome with the MC).
Oh thank you for the quick reply! That is good to know, some devs like to some times add that kind of stuff out of nowhere so I always like to ask just to make sure I don't get any surprises.

Reactions: Visualized

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
The author created this thread and liked a post on the previous page, so it's pretty safe to say they do read this forum...
Neat, thanks for the info. I often don't pay enough attention to the original post as a lot of info tends to be posted further down in the forums

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes