landivi

Oct 11, 2017
Excellent work!!! I love the art, there are a lot of fine asses, but... NO ANAL!!! what a wastle...:cry:

Runedge

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone else having an issue trying to "talk to lisa at her home" i have bneen there all hours of the day and she does not appear.

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
so is it me or the save from the prev version seems... bugged?
im pretty sure that i should have more girl's hints
and also yeah i dont know what Lisa's hint should be...
1596810326363.png

Reactions: peixe751

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
How many times do you have to deliver documents before "keep progressing with step mom" is done?...

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
so is it me or the save from the prev version seems... bugged?
im pretty sure that i should have more girl's hints
and also yeah i dont know what Lisa's hint should be...
View attachment 762980
I also think its buggued, just "finished" everyone and when i went after the gallery code because it was incomplete, there were scenes with girls i have no idea how to get since there are no hints

Reactions: jvdw92

Somdudewillson

Oct 14, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'enojada',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/code/Story/LisStory.rpyc", line 13, in script
bnȞ7F�����2�C6���!$FU�:�s%Pl�����Y���g����o�n��Q��շ�7�E�w��N���Ԇ��d�y7���s�3�n[L�*�91H��`�7�j���}�%}����Q��K�Q�y�6'5"K�!����FbJr].��z�<FV�!�0 �t���F# �p�NnzS��Gt�[Q�
File "game/code/Story/LisStory.rpyc", line 13, in script
bnȞ7F�����2�C6���!$FU�:�s%Pl�����Y���g����o�n��Q��շ�7�E�w��N���Ԇ��d�y7���s�3�n[L�*�91H��`�7�j���}�%}����Q��K�Q�y�6'5"K�!����FbJr].��z�<FV�!�0 �t���F# �p�NnzS��Gt�[Q�
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1073, in __call__
old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 942, in handle_say_attributes
if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'enojada',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SexNote 0.010.3
Wed Aug 05 14:58:49 2020
Bit of information for you & anyone else who's running into
there's no image tag associated with the speaking character
errors in scenes with the moms, this is caused by a bug in the code for picking the names of the character's mom and step-mom. It recreates the character object with the new name...but without the image data.

no one here

May 15, 2017
just downloaded new version loaded up save and the sex note says i finished all the content what am i meant to do lol?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes