BigWoke

Jul 19, 2019
Something that should be added is the feature to ask more than one of the shinegamee to visit you at night. Different combinations will give different positions and results. You can also ask all three of them to visit you for a foursome. The cost is it will drain your magic completely.

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
Like some people have mentioned before, "Sneak to your Step Mom's Room" quest is never ending for me. Every night i am sneaking to the room and having some sex with step mom but nothing changes. Can anybody help me how to fix this ?

Kernuac_Hunter

Apr 10, 2020
I've had some problems playing it in general, (android version) it takes a long time to load any screen, and that also applies to characters when I click on them, does this happen to anyone else? I mean, older versions worked just fine with my previous, cheaper phone.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Like some people have mentioned before, "Sneak to your Step Mom's Room" quest is never ending for me. Every night i am sneaking to the room and having some sex with step mom but nothing changes. Can anybody help me how to fix this ?
to me it comes out written but I can not go to my mother's room to have sex with her only with the one in the living room watching tv

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah he just keeps getting better. DC should take some notes with him on how to fucking pose. Big titty monsters and you actually have them IN the grame when they fuck. Well done.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah there is no point in having characters with huge tits if you can't see them during sex scenes. Jamliz has been doing a great job with this game. Every update the art and the animations get better. And you get a fuck load of new scenes every update.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes